Metroplex
Sponsored by

Movers - Recommendation?

1,687 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agcrock2005
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are building house in Northlake and in a rental until it's completed. We just did the "bargain mover" thing where we rented a U-haul and the movers came and did all the work. Long story short the guys put their ass through the sheetrock while moving my safe in the house that I had just sold and then did horrific repair job (I had to pay someone $300 to fix it later).

We want real movers for when our house is done. Who do you recommend? Thank you.
cr06gis
AG
We used Fireman's Finest for our move last summer. They did an excellent job. No complaints
danieljustin06
AG
Little guys out of Denton has moved me twice. They did an excellent job.
BrianDemarais
AG
Fantastic Moves, Aggie owned by Francey Beall. They've moved me personally twice and my company once as well, highly recommend
Matsui
AG
Used veterans movers. Excellent. Would use again and again.
Stickynick
That sucks. You definitely have to be careful who you deal with when you hire a moving company. some of them can be really shady. I've had good luck with Three Men and a Truck the couple times I've used them over the years. Definitely on the more affordable side too if cost is a concern.
big ben
AG
A to B movers, used three times and they are fast, cheap, ontime, and didnt damage anything
agcrock2005
AG
BrianDemarais said:

Fantastic Moves, Aggie owned by Francey Beall. They've moved me personally twice and my company once as well, highly recommend
Do you have her contact information? I'm about to start reaching out to folks and figured I'd start with the Aggie first. Just a generic contact on their website. Thanks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.