Metroplex
Sponsored by

Vet recommendations Northlake/Argyle?

542 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agcrock2005
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks.
FDT 1999
AG
We live in Northlake, and have been very happy with Roanoke Animal clinic. Yes, it's 15 mins or so away from us, but they've been good to us. Also, their prices seemed better than our old vet.

https://www.roanokeanimalhospital.com/
Old School Brother
Where in Northlake, FDT? By saying Roanoke is 15 minutes away, I wouldn't guess Canyon Falls.

Agcrock, you said you're moving into The Ridge, correct?

Sorry, I don't have anything to add to the vet question. I live in Northridge Estates in Northlake, but my sister is a good Aggie vet south of Fort Worth and I'm expected to take my dog to her clinic.
agcrock2005
AG
FDT 1999 said:

We live in Northlake, and have been very happy with Roanoke Animal clinic. Yes, it's 15 mins or so away from us, but they've been good to us. Also, their prices seemed better than our old vet.

https://www.roanokeanimalhospital.com/
Great. Thank you. I'll check them out. We're actually building in Northlake and renting in Roanoke while the build gets done so this is perfect.
agcrock2005
AG
Old School Brother said:

Where in Northlake, FDT? By saying Roanoke is 15 minutes away, I wouldn't guess Canyon Falls.

Agcrock, you said you're moving into The Ridge, correct?

Sorry, I don't have anything to add to the vet question. I live in Northridge Estates in Northlake, but my sister is a good Aggie vet south of Fort Worth and I'm expected to take my dog to her clinic.
Sorry. Just saw this post. Yes sir we are building in The Ridge. Hopefully moving in early June.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.