Metroplex
Sponsored by

Metlife legal/hyatt legal will/trust

816 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SuzyQ06
falconace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Based on the recommendation of a friend who had good experience using these company "benefits" for doing a will and creating a trust, I signed up this year. However, it looks like the attorney they recommended recently retired.

Anyone have an attorney they recommend that you think is covered under these plans?

Thanks!
SuzyQ06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FalconAce -

Give me a call and I can chat with you about what you really need. I no longer do a lot of wills/trusts and instead focus on family law; however, I can chat with you and talk broad strokes about what you may need and may not need.

I used to be a "network attorney" for ARAG, which I believe, is similar to the plans you named. I don't do much for ARAG now because they pay their "in-network" attorneys very little, so it's just not worth it to me anymore.

I refer a lot of my estate planning clients to TechLawAg (Jeremy Pruett, an attorney at Bourland Wall and Wenzel). He doesn't do EP, but will get you to the right people at his firm. I've sent family members to him and they have had glowing reviews of his firm's work.

My Firm: Gardner & Smith
(817) 737-4000

Jeremy's firm: BWW
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.