Austin
Sponsored by

Ag missing near Pennybacker Bridge

1,847 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by wadd96
Teacher_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Austin area Ags, you may or may not have seen anything on FB but on the morning of the 16th a current student named Tanner Hoang from Flower Mound turned off his phone and went missing. They eventually found his car abandoned near the Pennybacker Bridge. FB search his name and you'll find the public group set up to help locate him. If you're in that area and can assist in his search in any way they're asking for volunteers. There's a lot of ground along the river and down near the dam to cover. If nothing else say a prayer for his poor family. Awful thing to go through, especially this time of year.
SteveBott
AG
This is not good. Search called off. Perhaps they found him
fig96
AG
Crazy, I used to live right there. Doesn't sound like a good sign unfortunately.
SteveBott
AG
He was under incredible stress. He told his family he was graduating last Friday when he went missing. He led all to believe he graduated. His family was traveling to town to watch him walk the stage. He left as they were driving in.
SteveBott
AG
They found a body at the bridge. Not identified
Teacher_Ag
AG
Hate this so much for him and his family. Makes me hug my kiddos tighter this Christmas Eve.
newbie11
I'm guessing he wasn't graduating and the "shame" associated with that and being in what sounds like an Asian family was too much for him. May something positive come from this. Just terrible.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Damn. Sad story.
wadd96
AG
Posted this on the Premium page. Some of you know me personally and/or through TA/Facebook. You might have seen what I am dealing with from a mental health perspective.

Yes, tell your kids you love them. But also, TELL YOURSELF YOU LOVE YOU! If you're feeling down, pick up the phone and text/call a friend. If you're in crisis mode, call the hotline or go to the hospital. Wake up on the right side of the dirt. #Workingthroughit
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.