Austin
Sponsored by

Pediatrician Recs

2,407 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by agmom95
Howdy Dammit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife is wanting pediatrician recommendations. We are in lago Vista, so Cedar Park/Leander/NW austin is best. Thanks!
Aggieangler93
AG
Best guy we know is at ARC at Far West and Mopac. If that is not too far, I can provide info.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
fig96
AG
We really like Cedar Park Pediatric & Family Medicine, we see Dr Florence at their Ronald Reagan location but everyone we've talked with has been great.
The Black Tinoceros
AG
I've heard good thing about ARC at Far West.

We started using Modern Pediatrics this year. They are mobile and come to your house. They are responsive after hours. I think it costs $125/yr or something but it has been worth it. We're near 183/Spicewood and I have no clue what their service area is.
Howdy Dammit
AG
Thanks for the recs so far. Mopac/Far west is a little too far for us. Will look into the modern pediatrics service area.
dsvogel05
AG
Dr. Karl Kurz at Wildflower Pediatrics. It's off 620 and Anderson Mill, just behind HEB. We've seen him for 5 years and couldn't be happier.
jakester03
AG
Lonestar Pediatrics. Dr Bernard is fantastic.

https://www.texaschildrenspediatricsaustin.org/location/lonestar-pediatrics
Dr T and the Women
AG
I refer to all these.

I liked Lone Star more before they became TCH.

I like Wildflower a lot.

Cedar Park Fam/Peds is also a nice choice and closest to you
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Howdy Dammit
AG
southtexasag
AG
We use Lonestar and love them.
JB
AG
Just moved to Georgetown and need a pediatrician as well. Any recs up here, let me know. Thanks.
Aggietaco
AG
Our Dr. with Austin Diagnostic Clinic just moved to the newer ADC at the end of 183A in Leander a few months ago. We now make the trip to go see her, Dr. Jaclyn Marroquin. Both the kids and my wife would highly recommend her.
BurnetAggie99
Jollyville Pediatrics - Dr. Spencer
MarathonAg12
Treehouse Pediatrics in Round Rock
Shanerbock06
AG
We used to see Karl Kurz at Treehouse - as mentioned above he is now at Wildflower Pediatrics. Highly recommend him. (Anderson Mill and 620)

We opted to stay with Treehouse because it is hella close - we now see Dr. Unite and really like him and any of the PAs we've seen.
MarathonAg12
Shanerbock06 said:

We used to see Karl Kurz at Treehouse - as mentioned above he is now at Wildflower Pediatrics. Highly recommend him. (Anderson Mill and 620)

We opted to stay with Treehouse because it is hella close - we now see Dr. Unite and really like him and any of the PAs we've seen.

And they take TriCare
discobrob
AG
Another treehouse patient here. Have loved the docs and pa's there.
agmom95
AG
I used to be a preschool director in the area. Parents all seemed to love Lone Star, Treehouse and Hill Country Pediatrics. My own kids went to Hill Country - Dr. Tarrant, Wells and Bartlett. They are now affiliated with Texas Children's.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.