Austin
Sponsored by

House painter recommendation needed

669 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Froppe
Bobcat-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are looking to get the exterior of our house painted along with a little maintenance to the siding. Any recommendations would be helpful. Want to work with a reputable company.
Froppe
AG
We used Joe Kasson (512) 312-1035 a couple of years ago, and he did a really good job. He's done a lot of work in our neighborhood in Barton Creek, with a lot of satisfied customers. He's expensive, but can do all kinds of repairs, as well.

Before Joe, we had used CertaPro, and were VERY dissatisfied. They were supposed to have all English-speaking crews, but the last crew couldn't speak a single word of English, and screwed up royally. To top that, the guy who owns the local franchise is one of the biggest jerks I've ever encountered. I wouldn't hire him again to pick up dog s**t outta my yard, and I'm a cat person.
Ordinary Man
Mike Walsh (512-560-7001), located in Round Rock. Good guy, I know him from a hunting and fishing club we are in. His company has been around 30 or so years, and has worked on some pretty high end projects around Austin. Give him a call and see if he is what you are looking for
Bobcat-Ag
Thank you both!
Froppe
AG
Bobcat-Ag said:

Thank you both!

You are very welcome. Hope all goes well with your project.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.