Austin
Sponsored by

Please welcome new Aggie owner of Executive Limousine Service

1,344 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 01CivilAg
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy Ags,

I'm Chet Tisdale '04 and owner of Executive Limousine Service. It was established in 2002 by Ed Cravey as Ed Cravey Transportation dba Momentum Services. I got into the business by working for Ed, and last month I bought the company!

It all started after getting off active duty from the Army, then moving to Bryan/College Station in 1997. I first went to Blinn College, then I transferred to TAMU and am a proud member of the Class of '04. I am a Disabled Veteran, served in Iraq (2003-2004), Afghanistan (2009-2010), and now enjoy serving fellow Aggies, and those visiting Aggieland!

I offer local car service and airport car service on the customer's schedule. We pick you up at home or the airport and take you wherever you want to go at the times you tell us to go. This isn't a stretch limo/party bus type service. This is for people that don't want to waste time and want the convenience of not having to deal with driving, parking, etc. You can get some work done on your way to and from the airport.

Gamedays are very busy for us as well, taking you from the Astin private air terminal at Easterwood to the game and bringing you back to the terminal after the game is over, even if it goes into overtime. We work on your schedule!

We provide service to the Brazos Valley and surrounding areas. with transportation to Houston Bush International Airport, Hobby, Austin-Bergstrom, San Antonio, Dallas- Ft. Worth and Love Field. Executive and personal transportation.

Contact us when you need expert service for your business needs and also for gamedays!

Chet Tisdale '04
exlisvc@gmail.com
Executive Limousine Service

| cache

01CivilAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chet picked us up after a late flight into AUS.

He was prompt on all communication leading up to the trip, as well as at the airport. I had read some bad reviews about folks getting canceled on last minute, and also didn't want to rely on a Lyft or Uber, as we had a very long day of travel, and wanted something reliable, comfortable, and with a polite driver.

Chet provided all of this, and the good conversation on the way home was just a bonus.

I highly recommend his service!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.