Austin
Sponsored by

Restaurant Deals

2,845 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Potcake
Billy Foster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw a similar thread on the Houston board. Wanted to see if folks could share some of their favorite places/good deals that we can patronize while we have the ability to order to-go meals. We haven't done much ordering out but one of our favorite taco spots at Papalote on 183 is selling their $3.50 frozen margaritas to go in 24 cups. Pretty good deal there. They mentioned they might close dinner orders due to slow traffic.
Potcake
AG
Cover 3 is doing 15% off regular prices.
I've anecdotally that You can get margaritas, with food, from Taco Flats, Lucy's, and La Mancha.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Went to county line on the lake today and picked up an order. Sign said beer, wine, and margaritas too.
lb sand
AG
My brother runs Shady Grove down on Barton Springs. I am not sure what specials they are running but I know they need all the take out orders they can get right now. Any support you Austin folks can give them is much appreciated.
You can get alcohol in sealed containers to go as well now.
Aggieangler93
AG
Take your own brisket or whatever into Bert's BBQ off Far West, and Jay will cook it for you for $1 a pound. If they shut Austin down tomorrow, this will keep you in brisket for a few days at least.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Potcake
AG
That doesn't seem very safe right now. Kind of like coffee shops not refilling personal coffee mugs.
Hullabaque
AG
I own the Moonie's Burger House at Anderson Mill and 183. I am trying to keep as many of my guys working as possible so would appreciate any additional business. We are offering curbside delivery/take-out and you can order at MooniesToGo dot com (only for the Anderson Mill store) or call 512-257-9000. If you haven't tried us, we make a good burger.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Hullabaque said:

I own the Moonie's Burger House at Anderson Mill and 183. I am trying to keep as many of my guys working as possible so would appreciate any additional business. We are offering curbside delivery/take-out and you can order at MooniesToGo dot com (only for the Anderson Mill store) or call 512-257-9000. If you haven't tried us, we make a good burger.

I've never been there, but a friend says this is the best burger in the area.
Billy Foster
AG
Aggieangler93 said:

Take your own brisket or whatever into Bert's BBQ off Far West, and Jay will cook it for you for $1 a pound. If they shut Austin down tomorrow, this will keep you in brisket for a few days at least.

That's creative. Like those guys.
Billy Foster
AG
Hullabaque said:

Will definitely stop by and grab a few meals. Thanks for sharing. Definitely a good burger.
Aggietaco
AG
Moonies is a good burger. We've eaten at the Anderson Mill location a few times and always enjoyed it. Honestly, the only reason we don't visit more often is the price. Will definitely make you guys our next burger stop during the lockdown regardless.
Furlock Bones
AG
Waterloo Ice House in Circle C is selling extra supplies. i bought eggs, bread, burger patties, tomatoes, etc from them yesterday. much easier than waiting in line at HEB next door.
Mookie
AG
We live right by the cedar park locale and go frequently. Staff there is so nice, great burgers, only marginally more than I would spend out to eat and everyone is happy.

Cheap draft beer and there is always a coupon for a free burger or kids meal in the mail.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Hullabaque said:

Great burgers, get the Blue Moon !
JetAg
AG
Hullabaque said:

Hey Hullabaque - I didn't realize an Ag own's the Moonie's on Anderson Mill, that's awesome! My wife and I absolutely love the Swiss and Mushroom burgers and the tots. I always highly recommend your joint when people start talking burgers.

- Jet
Charpie
AG
Hullabaque said:

First off..WHY DID I KNOW THIS WAS AN AGGIE OWNED BUSINESS? YAY!
Secondly, thanks for all that you do for our little community. The Westwood family simply loves y'all because you are so good to us.
Thirdly...We will be ordering from y'all more often!
Motot
AG
Hullabaque said:

I incidentally bought burgers for my wife and I there last night without seeing this.

We highly recommend. Wife said best burger in a while. If you haven't tried them out they are great, takeout was quick.
Charpie
AG
We ordered through Door Dash. The Bahn Mi burger was AMAZING
Mookie
AG
Charpie said:

Hullabaque said:

First off..WHY DID I KNOW THIS WAS AN AGGIE OWNED BUSINESS? YAY!
Secondly, thanks for all that you do for our little community. The Westwood family simply loves y'all because you are so good to us.
Thirdly...We will be ordering from y'all more often!

I propose an Austin Board Family Dinner Meet Up at moonies when all of this blows over.
Charpie
AG
Agreed
chipotle
Hullabaque said:

Love the buffalo burger and the fries
AgGrad99
AG
Hullabaque said:

Didnt knwo it was Aggie owned.

Family and I will stop by there more often.
Enderspkr
My wife and I own the Wayback Burgers in the Bryan Target Shopping Center off of Briarcrest Dr. We are doing our best to keep as many of our employees working as we can so, we would appreciate any additional business to keep our guys busy. We are offering curbside delivery/take-out thru https://order.waybackburgers.com/menu/bryan, thru the Wayback App, or by phone call at 979-703-6623. We also have six delivery services--DoorDash, Favor, UberEats, AggieFoods, PageMates, and GrubHub. Sign up for our VIP Text Club to receive weekly offers sent to your phone by texting wayback to 72018. Come see why Wayback Burgers is called the "Best Burger Under the Bun!"

Chuck
Texas Aggie "96
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Might be better to post that info on the Aggieland board. I'm sure they'd be happy to do business with you.
Potcake
AG
Hopdoddy Pantry drive-rhrough
We got the Quarantine Meal Kit
5 Impossible patties (uncooked)
5 egg buns
Cheese, 2 tomatoes, onions, lettuce
2 cartons (blanched)
Truffle oil and parmesan
$35, if you get the beef $25
Added on two frozens for another $15
Tip
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.