Howdy TexAg Family,

Kelly Lemmons here. I hope everyone and their families are staying safe during this time of uncertainty. I understand if you do not want to come into the dealership, we will come to you! We have been refining our free delivery process for years so we are ready to serve you. We can FedEx the paperwork and deliver the vehicle you want to your door.

Right now, many of our brands have amazing specials like 0% financing and no payments for several months to help everyone in need.

Text me at 512-294-8496 or Brian Brown at 512-755-0519 and let me know how I can help you out on all 2019 or 2020 models for:
  • Ford
  • Lincoln
  • Chevrolet
  • Cadillac
  • Buick
  • GMC
  • Jeep
  • Dodge
  • Ram and
  • Chrysler.

We have OVER 900 pre-owned vehicles we can deliver for FREE. I have committed to providing the best price in town and I will prove it! We have specials for TexAg folks - just ask!
I wanted to be the first to give you an official message from the Covert Auto Group Family:

The Covert Family has been a trusted source for all your transportation needs since 1909, and it is our goal to continue to serve you. Covert sales, service and parts are all open for business. We have enhanced both our daily and nightly cleaning procedures to ensure our facilities are regularly cleaned and disinfected. We are encouraging both our employees and our customers to avoid shaking hands, maintain a safe social distance and practice safe hygiene. For those who would prefer not to come into the dealership we are offering pick up and delivery for both sales and service needs. Please contact your preferred Covert dealership or Covert Team Member for further details on this process. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all affected by COVID-19 in both our Central Texas communities and around the world. It is our collective hope that the impacts will be short term and we can all return back to the sense of normalcy we experienced a couple of weeks ago. We will continue to monitor the events and rely on our Government Agencies for guidance. In the interim, we are open to serve you.
Warmest regards,
The Covert Family and Team

Gig 'Em
.Support TexAgs Sponsors! | Click here to see our list of site sponsors | Click here to learn about becoming a TexAgs Sponsor