Austin
Sponsored by

Broadway Austin season tickets

1,380 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MosesHallRAB04
MosesHallRAB04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone gotten them before? Thinking about giving you he wife and "I owe you season tickets" gift for Christmas. Bummer is you don't know the shows before you have to buy them. And since they don't know the shows they can't give me pricing info.

Curious what people who've gotten them think. Good deal? I know weekends will be cheaper. Just not sure how much.
MBUSA
Highly recommend.
tamc91
AG
If your wife likes musicals a lot, they are a good deal to see quality shows.
Topher17
AG
We have them and absolutely love it. It gets us to go see shows we may not normally see, which can be good and bad, but also guarantees us tickets to the big popular shows everyone wants to see. It also make for 6 or 7 guaranteed date nights throughout the year, which we really enjoy as well. If you and your wife like theater and can fit it in the budget, it is a no brainer if you ask me.

Weekends (Fri & Sat) are actually more expensive unless you're doing the Sunday matinee.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Thanks for the input. Weekends being cheaper was a typo. I knew they'd cost more
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.