Austin
Sponsored by

Place to watch the Ags this weekend? I'll be hunting in Bertram.

1,607 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SteveBott
Furlock Bones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will be hunting in Bertram saturday. Anyone know of any places within 30 minutes that would show the A&M game?
BenFiasco14
AG
Call some places in Burnet and/or Liberty Hill and ask.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Aggieangler93
AG
I think you can get to Georgetown in 30 minutes, at least if you drive like I do. Willco A&M club usually has a watch party at Mel's Lonestar Lanes, I believe. Also, I would suspect that Mesquite Creek or one of the other Sports Bars on the square in Georgetown will have it on. The next best bet would likely be in Burnet, if not in Liberty Hill.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
09Ag
AG
Georgetown would work for a 30 minute drive. You could also go in the other direction to Reverend Jims in Buchanan dam (25 minutes). I'm from gtown but that's where I watch the games when I'm out hunting in that direction.
Hodor
AG
09Ag said:

Georgetown would work for a 30 minute drive. You could also go in the other direction to Reverend Jims in Buchanan dam (25 minutes). I'm from gtown but that's where I watch the games when I'm out hunting in that direction.

I was thinking Reverend Jim's as well. I watched a game there last year. Wouldn't advise though if smoking bugs you.
Aggieangler93
AG
If you head to Georgetown, I got a text alert from Willco A&M club this morning. The watch party is on.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
SteveBott
AG
Probably need to stick to the designated Ag watching places unless you call ahead and get a strong confirmation that they will show the the game with sound.

Sips play at the same time as us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.