Austin
Sponsored by

Shocker, Wilco Cops are bigots

2,419 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BQ78
expresswrittenconsent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.statesman.com/news/20191022/officer-resigns-after-investigation-into-williamson-sheriffrsquos-training-academy
Potcake
AG
Oh you did it now, the WilCo knights will be here momentarily.
BQ78
AG
One bigot does not make all of them bigots, unless you stereotype, which is ... well bigoted.
expresswrittenconsent
Good thing I didnt post "shocker, *all* wilco cops are bigots". Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify that not 100% of wilco cops are bigots.

There seem to be a few less of them today than there were a month ago, so that's a positive development for all of us.
BQ78
AG
Didn't take logic at A&M I see, the all is not necessary.
Tomdoss92
AG
BQ78 said:

Didn't take logic at A&M I see, the all is not necessary.
people with the user name expresswrittenconsent are idiots!

*disclaimer i did not state all with that user name, i am in no way implying 100% of people with the user name expresswrittenconsent are idiots.
Krazykat
AG
If they couldn't take that without getting their feelings hurt, then they are in for a rude awakening on the streets.
BQ78
AG
Didn't take logic either I see, to limit the set of people named "express written consent" you would need to have said "Some," otherwise your statement applies to all people with the user name "express written consent."

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.