Austin
Sponsored by

Liberty Hill or Cedar Park Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations

1,662 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SteveBott
Nobody Knows My Name
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for restaurant that can accommodate approximately 35-40 people in October on a Friday evening. We're getting married in Liberty Hill, but our hotel will be in Cedar Park so we're okay with either location. While not a must, leaning towards Mexican restaurant with good atmosphere for rehearsal dinner. We'll be serving BBQ at the wedding.
tamc93
AG
Might be tough to find for a group that size....it may be easier to rent a meeting room at the hotel and have it catered in.

Thoughts to consider (mainly for the group size)

• Lupe Tortilla has a "room", but I do not know how many it will fit. (We had them cater for my daughters graduation).
  • Same with Blue Corn Harvest
  • BJ's
  • Dahlia's

FJB, FPA, and FAZ
Nobody Knows My Name
AG
Already spoke with Dahlia's, but they won't take reservations under any circumstances.
Billy Foster
AG
May try the Grove at 1431 and 183A and see if they could let you have the patio or something.
Baseball-Junkie
Just go rent a room at the Oasis. We had 50+ people and they served fajitas for our reception dinner. They have rooms that will accommodate your party, you're getting a great view, it's not too far from where you want to be and you can have Mexican food.
fig96
AG
Foxhole Tavern is some really good food and has a patio that I've seen parties on. Grove was my other thought.
expresswrittenconsent
You'll have a hard time finding a texmex place willing to book a private party on a Friday night when most places in wilco run a 1hr wait on Friday nights.
Billy Foster
AG
This actually a really good rec. I completely forgot about it. We recently went to our friends birthday party up there in a private room, private bar with private patio and had fajitas. All very well done, and the food was much better than I recall it being pre-fire/rebuild. If you have a bunch of out of town guests, they'll really like it as well.
Aggieangler93
AG
Most hotels are not going to let you cater in your own food, unless they are a very cut rate place, and most of those, do not have a room like you are hoping for.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
vic99
AG
I think Haute House is open for private events. Just have to bring catering in. Could be tough if they have concert series loaded on Friday nights.
SteveBott
AG
Oasis is much better food post fire. Not top three in Austin good but add the view sunsets etc it would be a good option. They handle lots of people at the same time well.

I can't believe that in five days no one gave you a hard time getting married in football season. On premium this thread would have had twenty posts in an hour
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.