Austin
Sponsored by

Aggie Vet Rec in North Austin

938 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Habanero Guero
Habanero Guero
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a vet to do routine checkups and shots for my dog. I live along 183 and McNeil, so anywhere near that with an Aggie vet would be great. Thanks in advance
Billy Foster
AG
Dr. Rebecca Davies at Arbor Animal Clinic. Located at Jollyville and Balcones Woods. She's been great with our dogs, one of which had Addison's disease and required monthly shots. There are one or two other Ags there too.
zooguy96
Dr. Walden at Lakeline Animal Hospital on 620 south of 183. They were always very good and caring to our problem cats and were very reasonable in price.
Dr. Spaceman
Crossing Animal Clinic on Anderson Mill. My mother was a vet there back in the day.

The head vet, Jeff May, is an Ag.
johnson2012
AG
I live in the same area and use Anderson Mill Animal Clinic. I think three of the five vets are Ags and the owner/head vet is a solid no-nonsense kinda guy (but not and Ag).

Also, if you go there park in front of salvation army/aquarium next door and just walk across the grass to the clinic. Their parking lot got cut in half when 183 expanded and is a pain. You can enter the parking lot of Salvation army/aquarium from Anderson Mill instead of having to drive up to Lake Creek and U-turning.
Potcake
AG
OP, you should consider one of the first three suggestions.
Btron
AG
Are there any vets in Texas that didn't go to a&m?
chipotle
There's a handful of ags over at northwest Austin veterinary on jollyville by the post office.
AggieOO
our dogs see Dr. Kautz at Arbor animal clinic. Sometimes Dr. Kennedy if he's not available. Both are great.
MexAg05
AG
I am a vet and work at lakeline animal hospital on 620 with Dr Walden. All of us at Lakeline went to different schools and I'm the only Ag there. I also used to work at Arbor and know the doctors there.

I'd be happy to help in any way.
Habanero Guero
AG
Thanks for the Rec's everyone!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.