Aggieland
Sponsored by

AC REPAIR Guy?

1,953 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TyHolden
CS78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for someone that is good at repairing. Seems most of them just use it as an angle to quote you a new system. I really miss Hubacek AC. He didnt like to do replacements so was really good at keeping them running.
EliteElectric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C&S (Rusty)
Lavco (Hadley)
www.elitellp.net/

atm86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aire Serv
wasntme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Patrick
Dr. Kool
979.587.0586
CS78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks. Im specifically looking for someone thats not afraid to try to find and repair leaks, rather than just asking for $10k for a new one. I know it can be done because it used to be extremely common.
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CS78 said:

Thanks. Im specifically looking for someone thats not afraid to try to find and repair leaks, rather than just asking for $10k for a new one. I know it can be done because it used to be extremely common.

That's not anywhere close to what I was quoted last year. I could have bought a new truck for the price I was quoted.


stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
KWB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lavco - Jon or Hadley can both get you taken care of.
dubi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
grimes and Galan

They kept my old AC running for 30 years.
El_duderino
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TruServ
“We don’t rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.”
Got a Natty!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thorough Air. Noah will answer the call
iisanaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We just used Marco with Aire Cool. 979-694-9645

He did not try to upsell us....just fixed our problem quickly!
Horn_in_Aggieland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
iisanaggie said:

We just used Marco with Aire Cool. 979-694-9645

He did not try to upsell us....just fixed our problem quickly!
.

Been using him for years. Always been super fast. Never felt like he was trying to get me to spend more than necessary to fix the problem. Even when I needed to replace my AC he was less expensive than other companies.
JP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
iisanaggie said:

We just used Marco with Aire Cool. 979-694-9645

He did not try to upsell us....just fixed our problem quickly!



Marco has done 3 different repairs for my customers in the last few months.


A lot of these companies in town like to sell equipment. Aire Cool is not one them.

JP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CS78 said:

Looking for someone that is good at repairing. Seems most of them just use it as an angle to quote you a new system. I really miss Hubacek AC. He didnt like to do replacements so was really good at keeping them running.


Is this a 410 or 22 system ?

leaking coil ? condenser ?
deh40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tru Service AC.
Hornbeck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ben Morris at Clear Creek Heating and Air.
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Superior Air Repair
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My AC died last night. This thread may prove valuable.
farmersfight
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chris at CHT services. He's been my guy through 2 houses, very fair and doesn't over do things.
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've had AC problems 2 years in a row around this time.
Funny coincidence but my dogs hang out in the house more during the summer. I thought maybe it was dog hair even though we run the Roombas almost daily.

Because I work from home and I hate the smell of dogs while working, I burn more candles. Like giant Yankee Candles.

The candles were killing my filters and my HVAC.
You don't think about it because the soot is invisible but the filters were filthy.

I've had probably 5 different locals come in and never mentioned it. It's pretty obvious when you look at the filters. They would just change them out and try to sell me a new system.


stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
Buford T. Justice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We recently went with Dailey and they did a great job.
Blake was our service tech and he did a fantastic job of keeping us informed, and arrived when he said that he would.
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TyHolden said:

I've had AC problems 2 years in a row around this time.
Funny coincidence but my dogs hang out in the house more during the summer. I thought maybe it was dog hair even though we run the Roombas almost daily.

Because I work from home and I hate the smell of dogs while working, I burn more candles. Like giant Yankee Candles.

The candles were killing my filters and my HVAC.
You don't think about it because the soot is invisible but the filters were filthy.

I've had probably 5 different locals come in and never mentioned it. It's pretty obvious when you look at the filters. They would just change them out and try to sell me a new system.



Check out Scent Hound. Made a big difference for my 95lb Lab. He is much happier and less smelly.
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tailgate88 said:

TyHolden said:

I've had AC problems 2 years in a row around this time.
Funny coincidence but my dogs hang out in the house more during the summer. I thought maybe it was dog hair even though we run the Roombas almost daily.

Because I work from home and I hate the smell of dogs while working, I burn more candles. Like giant Yankee Candles.

The candles were killing my filters and my HVAC.
You don't think about it because the soot is invisible but the filters were filthy.

I've had probably 5 different locals come in and never mentioned it. It's pretty obvious when you look at the filters. They would just change them out and try to sell me a new system.



Check out Scent Hound. Made a big difference for my 95lb Lab. He is much happier and less smelly.

Thanks


stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.