Dailey Electric

1,189 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by BBQ
backinbcs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have been been using Dailey Electric for a few years now. Had occasion to have them out this morning for a couple of minor issues.

Just wanted to pass a long that they, as usual in our experience, did an outstanding job. Arrived on time, if not a couple of minutes early and completed the job pretty quick.

Price was reasonable, again as usual, guys were efficient, polite and any other positive descriptor I could provide. If you have occasion for an electrician, give them a call. Ask for John R. to be the crew to come out.

I've received a number of recommendations from Texags over the years. Thought I would provide one.

Thank you.
maddiedou
AG
They are a very good company and I have never dealt with them personally but they would be my second choice if I was not a Britt Rice customer for 30 years
maddiedou
texasaggie2015
AG
Both Britt Rice and Dailey are fantastic. Can't go wrong with either.
legalbird
Elite Electric, don't forget him.
EliteElectric
Chris Dailey is a good man and a friend. I appreciate the love for us on Texags, but wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dailey. I have known him for over 30 years, back to our days working at Britt Rice, and he has always been consistently above board.
www.elitellp.net/

halibut sinclair
I used Casiano Electric a couple of years ago for a job that others wanted to charge over twice as much for. They did a great job, and I would recommend and use them again. Javier Casiano had the Mr. Electric franchise here for years before starting his own company.
Birddog
AG
This is what is so good about this board. Finding good honest tradesmen, and multiple to choose from to boot. I too have used Casiano Electric twice and both times couldn't be happier in all aspects.

If someone isn't up to par, they just don't get suggested, but when you get multiple indorsements, you can feel comfortable going with that person or company. It's our own personal "Angie's List" and its free.
BBQ
AG
May i ask if this was for residential or commercial?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.