fawn timing 2024

1,271 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by AG1996
9dag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SIAP, but is it just me or are the fawns in Brazos Co running about a month behind this year?

Several doe in the pasture that have yet to domino.

It is time to put the chairs in the wagon
oklaunion
My first and best TPWD biologist, Jim Yantis, said 90% of the fawns around Brazos and surrounding counties are born between May 15 and June 15.
GSS
Several fawns seen up and running with their mamas. Western Brazos county, and in central Burleson county.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
One Louder
AG
My dad had one following him on his morning walk in Huntsville. The momma was nearby fussing about it the whole time.
befitter
Had a doe and her fawn run across my pasture just this morning.
saturn135
The two doe and last years' fawns have been grazing my yard all year. The baby fawn that was just delivered by one of them was within the last three weeks. I'm in south east Burleson County.
toolshed
AG
I saw a doe and her twins crossing the road this evening in Steephollow.
maroon barchetta
Heard somebody bleating in the woods across the street from my house when I took the dogs out before bed.
ElephantRider
AG
Saw a doe with fawn around Woodlake last week, fawn didn't look like it was born super recently
AG1996
We had them for about 4 weeks in Indian lakes. Actually looks like less numbers than last year. Have seen some mama's that look like they haven't dropped theirs yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.