BCS Ground Shuttle

1,615 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by tu ag
DonHenley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A couple of years ago I knew they were cutting back on routes, ie eliminating service to and from Austin Airport, but when did they eliminate trips to / from Hobby? Everything is only to IAH.
scd88
AG
I wasn't aware they cut the Hobby service. I like the IAH run; I've used that multiple times in the past and will do so again.
EBrazosAg
AG
How much is their IAH round trip ?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
91_Aggie
AG
EBrazosAg said:

How much is their IAH round trip ?
looks like $52 each way, so $104 round trip but you'll be expected to tip
75AG
AG
I remember when you could fly from CLL to IAH and connect anywhere and it would be cheaper than driving to IAH and getting on the SAME plane to your destination. Those were good days.
JMac03
AG
Yep. Only to IAH now. I book it quite a bit for some clients who don't like to make the drive.
FlyRod
75AG said:

I remember when you could fly from CLL to IAH and connect anywhere and it would be cheaper than driving to IAH and getting on the SAME plane to your destination. Those were good days.

This times squadpillion.
MiMi
S
I remember when there was no security at Easterwood. You walked out on the tarmac, boarded the prop plane with no flight attendants (the pilot played a recorded security message) and you went through the metal detector when you deplaned at IAH. And you had to take a shuttle bus from the plane at IAH to the terminal.
Reload84
This is a great, reliable service to those who travel in and out of BCS on a regular basis for business. Really reduces the hassle of finding parking, etc. Much better to sleep or work on the way to the airport......This business is very much an asset to our community.
tu ag
AG
Like all things - there needs to be enough of a market to make money. If not, then it gets cut.
I have taken the shuttle several dozen times to IAH. I have never taken it to Hobby.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.