Tickets Are Running Out 2024 College Station St Jude Dream Home Giveaway

883 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by JMac03
Girlhowdy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
St Jude's is an organization close to my heart that does so much for kids in need of medical care. Here's the info about the dream house they're giving away in College Station this week!

Reserve your ticket now for $100 to be eligible to win the College Station St. Jude Dream Home. The drawing is happing this Thursday, June 6 on KBTX. Log on to Dreamhome.org to purchase your ticket. By reserving a ticket you could win the home valued at $420,000 located in the the Southern Pointe neighborhood. Your purchase goes to more than buying a ticket, it helps the kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. At St. Jude families never receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food. St Jude has pushed the overall childhood cancer survival to over 80% compared to 20% when it first opened in 1962. St. Jude freely shares their research which means you don't have to be a patient at St. Jude to benefit from the work that St. Jude is doing. Finally, St. Jude treats patients from all 50 states and around the world including right here in Texas.
Gig 'Em, Ags
Girlhowdy
AG
Bump
Gig 'Em, Ags
JMac03
AG
Got mine last week!
legalbird
Spotlight on Ranger Home Builder for their wisdom and generosity. 100% Success

Spotlight on KBTX for relentlessly pumping up this house raffle. I think their efforts made the sellout happen. End goal is to get the most money possible to St. Jude. 100% Success.

Girlhowdy
AG
legalbird said:

Spotlight on Ranger Home Builder for their wisdom and generosity. 100% Success

Spotlight on KBTX for relentlessly pumping up this house raffle. I think their efforts made the sellout happen. End goal is to get the most money possible to St. Jude. 100% Success.

Awesome that all tickets sold out! Looking forward to the drawing, which had to be delayed to ensure all the entries were included.
Gig 'Em, Ags
JMac03
AG
Totally fine with the delay.

Now just let me win!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.