What are you feeding your Big Event Aggies tomorrow?

1,922 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Crawdaddy
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've done pizza for the past few years but looking for something different this year.
maroon barchetta
Probably pizza but am also open to ideas
mr83tr88
AG
I considered doing a sandwich platter and a veggie platter from HEB but went with pizza instead.
Jetty
AG
Sausage wraps off the grill, carrots celery, broccoli, chips and dips. And tons of homemade cookies!.
lawless89
Burgers and hot dogs on the blackstone!
michellecan
Jesse's Taqueria, they love it!
maroon barchetta
Didn't hear from our Big Event team lead all week.

He texted me at 10:30pm last night to let me know they would be here about 10:30am today, and that they have a few team members that don't eat red meat.

It's gonna be pizza again.
doubledog
It will be big pizza day. Throw in a veggie plate and you have a meal.
cajunken
We are letting them go early this year (heading to the Aggie baseball game), so we bought Chik-fil-a gift cards for them.
Tailgate88
AG
We were supposed to have five show up but ended up with three young ladies. We asked them if CFA was ok and they gave us an enthusiastic yes! So CFA it was…
TyHolden
AG
good showing - wow

maroon barchetta
We had five. And later a sixth for a bit.

We did Marco's pizza. I went to pick up and they were way behind. They had a $600 order and a $350 order ahead of me.

Door Dash driver was waiting awhile and got really frustrated and left. Those guys behind the counter were working as fast as they could but it was busy.

Chick Fil A sounds like a good idea. I almost went to Jersey Mike's when Marco's couldn't find my order.
mason12
AG
We had 6 show up (3 guys/3 girls). They worked hard. The wife had sandwiches made at Kroger. Got a fruit tray and chips to go with it.

Cut dead branches, pulled weeds, transplanted three bushes to the back, planted 13 new ones, put out mulch, and cleaned the windows.
mr83tr88
AG
Our group was phenomenal! They got nearly every task done

We had issues with our pizza order. Next year I am going to get gift cards from CFA, Sonic, and Whataburger!!
maroon barchetta
We are going to cook next year. It will be easier.
Leslie
We did baked potato bar - butter, sour cream, cheese, green onions, pulled pork and lots of chocolate chip cookies! We had 8 students - 7 guys, 1 girl. They did an amazing job and we were happy to feed them!
Crawdaddy
AG
That is a REALLY good idea and I'm taking notes for next time.

We did Paisanos pizza and cookies with plenty of cold water/soda/gatorade
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.