House Shopping

2,428 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TexMexAggie1
TexMexAggie1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any 3bed 2bath or 2bed 2bath game in the area?Is $150-250 a reasonable price range? I'm not looking for anything fancy just a beginner home if anything. Thanks!
The Anchor
AG
A realtor?
carodz
AG
I'd recommend finding a good agent who can help you shop around, arrange showings, etc. I'm currently going through the same thing, working with Bock Realty Group and have had a great experience so far: https://bockrealtygroup.com/
aggiepaintrain
AG
more like $250-300k
whoop1995
AG
For a brief look at the market to the untrained eye you can go on the website HAR and search for your criteria. This will give you a sense of what's out there. Definitely do what the others have said and get a realtor as they will know of stuff about houses not on market, deals that can be had etc.

There are a couple on Texags as regular vendors.
Brock realty - mentioned above
Red pear realty - I believe that's their name

For example:
https://www.har.com/homedetail/2623-symphony-park-dr-bryan-tx-77802/8204044
I collect ticket stubs! looking for a 1944 orange bowl and 1981 independence bowl ticket stub as well as Aggie vs tu stubs - 1926 and below, 1935-1937, 1939-1944, 1946-1948, 1950-1951, 1953, 1956-1957, 1959, 1960, 1963-1966, 1969-1970, 1972-1974, 1980-1981, 1983-1984, 1990, 2004, 2008, 2010
Vinewood_03
Get on Zillow and look for what inventory local home builders have available (Specs). Then, ask that builder to credit the 3-2% they would have paid to your realtor to the sales price of your home or towards your closing costs or interest rate buy down.
CS78
Im confused. You're looking for a gameday house for $150-$250 a night?
MS08
AG
Know of a fantastic 3/2 coming up at $250k. 1395 sqft. Spray foam, 8-0 doors, quartz counters, tile surrounds, walk-in closets, etc.
Crawdaddy
AG
I think that was an autocorrect and was meant to be "home", could be wrong.

Are you looking for a yard, or do you mind a condo/townhome? I think you'll have more luck finding in that price range with one of those.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
MS08 said:

Know of a fantastic 3/2 coming up at $250k. 1395 sqft. Spray foam, 8-0 doors, quartz counters, tile surrounds, walk-in closets, etc.

Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Vinewood_03 said:

Get on Zillow and look for what inventory local home builders have available (Specs). Then, ask that builder to credit the 3-2% they would have paid to your realtor to the sales price of your home or towards your closing costs or interest rate buy down.

I think Ranger homes is currently offering a $10K credit to buyers on select inventory. That combined with Red Pear's commission split can help open some real possibilities.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
MS08
AG
Yessir! Will ping you when ready to show. Next week.
TexMexAggie1
AG
Amazing I'll keep and eye out!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.