Need a Deck Built in BCS

1,232 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AggieHandymanBlake
DoubleE65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As the title states.. looking to have a residential deck built at a house in Bryan.

Any recommendations? Or people to stay away from?
Belton Ag
AG
Deck Pro is probably the best deck builder in our area. Jim Merrell has an incredible eye for detail.

http://www.deck-pro.net/default.aspx?ID=2043
UmustBKidding
A premium option would be welch construction. Wont be cheap but will be solid and very nice looking
DoubleE65
AG
It doesn't appear the website is working
Belton Ag
AG
DoubleE65 said:

It doesn't appear the website is working
Weird, it works for me. PM me and I'll give you his contact info.
Birddog
AG
H3 outdoors. Builds all kinds of outdoor living areas.
EBrazosAg
AG
Welch has done work on my houses for 25 yr. Good quality. I could share pics that show the effects of time just really showing up at 22+ yrs
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
drred4
Belton Ag said:

Deck Pro is probably the best deck builder in our area. Jim Merrell has an incredible eye for detail.

http://www.deck-pro.net/default.aspx?ID=2043
This. He built a small composite deck for us last June. He builds it right. Just a great person as well.
AggieHandymanBlake
AG
We have done plenty of decks in town. Let me know if you'd like to meet to discuss scope/design and bid the job. Just call and ask for a consult. Theresa will send either me or Josh out to take a look and quote it for you. 979-464-5090
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.