Counter tops: Granite/Quartz

1,903 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by KC_Ag14
double b
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Searching for recommendations in town to help renovate my home. I have two bathrooms and kitchen that remain. Used one company and I wasn't too pleased with their level of communication.

dubi
AG
We were happy with Marblecraft quality and service.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Cen-Tex recently installed quartz in my kitchen, they were on time, responded quickly to questions, did great work and had a price we thought was reasonable

https://centexcountertops.com/
double b
AG
dubi said:

Can you tell me more about their level of communication?
CS AG 87
Working with Marble Craft right now. Have only dealt with the owner Joe Orsak who came out and did the measuring and has worked with us to find the granite slabs we want in Houston.

He always responds quickly over the phone or through text. Very satisfied so far.
aggiepaintrain
AG
MC damaged a large mirror during an install and would not own up to .Said the damage was already there when I know for a fact it was not damaged.
I didn't even call them on my most recent remodel on different home
dubi
AG
double b said:

dubi said:

Can you tell me more about their level of communication?
We were renovating a 5br house from top to bottom, so I honestly don't remember any specific details. However, if they were hard to work with I definitely would not forget.

The were extremely neat and fast and did a very nice job on our tub surround and bathroom counter top. It was one and done and I didn't have to ask them back to fix anything.
dr_boogs
AG
Another vote for Joe at Marblecraft. He did our build 10 years ago now and was awesome. Excellent communication, great product, clean/meticulous install.
MS08
AG
Premier Countertop Designs. At Old Wellborn and Rock Prairie. Same owners as Brazos Valley Flooring and Design - Chuck.
Abbyag06
Another vote for Marblecraft. They did our kitchen countertops in granite and our frameless glass shower surround over 10 years ago and are still very happy with both! Joe was very easy to work with.
KC_Ag14
AG
+1 for Premier Countertop Designs!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.