Mobile tire repair?

994 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by whisperingbill
sunflower
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there any such mobile tire repair that will come to your home? Toyota will not.
Tire icon light is showing on the dash panel but none of the tires appear low. Thanks.
wadd96
AG
Use a tire gauge and manually test air pressure. If all are at or near recommended PSI, you probably have a bad Tire Monitoring Sensor.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
mr83tr88
AG
The Toyota sensor also monitors your spare tire. It may be low or as in my Toyota, the sensor has gone bad.
dubi
AG
mr83tr88 said:

The Toyota sensor also monitors your spare tire. It may be low or as in my Toyota, the sensor has gone bad.
Bingo. Everyone forgets the spare and our '05 Tundra has a TPMS sensor too.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
If they don't appear low, I'd run to your nearest discount tire. They will repair or properly inflate your tires for no charge, even if you didn't originally purchase them there.
histag10
AG
I just now saw this, but maybe it will help someone in the future.

Aggieland Tire Repair off of hwy 21 will come to you- but it often takes them a while.
whisperingbill
histag10 said:

I just now saw this, but maybe it will help someone in the future.

Aggieland Tire Repair off of hwy 21 will come to you- but it often takes them a while.
I used these guys often back in the day. They did great work, but it's been a while.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.