Fubo and KBTX

2,273 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Rasslin Cheesehead
dachicken89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like KBTX and the Waco cbs affiliate were dropped by paramount on fubo. We now have the national cbs feed but no local programming/news in fubo. I wasn't aware that this was happening until now.
halibut sinclair
dachicken89 said:

Looks like KBTX and the Waco cbs affiliate were dropped by paramount on fubo. We now have the national cbs feed but no local programming/news in fubo. I wasn't aware that this was happening until now.

Just read an article about it. I'd prefer the CBS feed, but stick up an antenna if you need to see Rusty.
dachicken89
AG
Nah. The app works for local news and such. Just didn't get any advanced warning.
Turkey
AG
Just noticed this. That is disappointing!
TyHolden
AG
well i hope they still got yellowstone on....
Burn-It
AG
If I brought my FUBO device from Houston to BCS, would it retain Houston locals or recognize the different location and switch locals to BCS?
AKA 13-0
woodiewood1
dachicken89 said:

Put up an antenna in your attic.
bobinator
AG
It will switch.
Txmoe
AG
I went through the same journey this week. Eventually figured out that the KBTX app will allow you to watch newscasts in real time (or you can watch them later). The biggest downside to getting the generic CBS East feed is we no longer get two CBS channels. For the NFL, the KBTX channel always showed the Houston Texan games, but the Waco/Temple/Killeen CBS channel didn't have to. Saw a lot of the KC Chiefs games on that channel.
Rasslin Cheesehead
AG
halibut sinclair said:

dachicken89 said:

Just read an article about it. I'd prefer the CBS feed, but stick up an antenna if you need to see Rusty.
Rusty is fine, but could someone teach the 10 pm lady to read the teleprompter. It's really ridiculous
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.