Eye Dr in town? Need new glasses.

1,139 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by quantumleap
Tim Weaver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nothing fancy, it's just time to re-up my prescription. Who do you recommend?
nthomas99
AG
I moved our family over to Dr. Shini at Eye Trends based on other TexAgs threads' recommendations. We've been happy with the service there.
AgTrip
Eye Trends. These people are awesome!
aggie-1997
AG
I moved to CS just over a month ago and literally just came from my first eye dr visit. I went to Crystal Vision and saw Dr. White. I would highly recommend this facility and this Dr. She took the time to explain everything that was part of the exam, helped me understand my options and provided realistic guidance. Definitely consider her as one of your options.
KCRanchero16
AG
Dr. Mackenzie Kirkpatrick '17 at America's Best on University is hands down the best optometrist in town. And I promise the fact that she's my wife has no effect on my recommendation.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Dr. Zike at Eye Trends is great. He used to be our neighbor and is a great guy outside of his practice, too.
Tim Weaver
Thanks for all the recommends. I ended up going to Crystal Vision and was very happy. We'll see if I stay happy when my glasses come in, but so far they get an A+.

I mostly picked them because they are like a half-mile from my house and I could ride my e-scooter! lol
quantumleap
KCRanchero16 said:

Dr. Mackenzie Kirkpatrick '17 at America's Best on University is hands down the best optometrist in town. And I promise the fact that she's my wife has no effect on my recommendation.

I can speak from personal experience with Dr. Kirkpatrick, as I just saw her last week (obviously before seeing this thread), and she was very friendly, informative, and patient...which I really valued having never had glasses or contact lenses before - I'd 100% recommend her!

Edited to add: Good job with the wife picking KCRanchero16! =)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.