Need large oak removed.

3,034 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Brutal Puffin
woodiewood1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need Recs for bonded person to cut down oak where branches will need to be removed piece by piece by ropes.
turfman80
AG
Andy at Professional Tree Service. He probably did over 30 tree removals for me at my old job and never a problem.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
maddiedou
AG
979-268-6400. Andys office but he works and will normally call back at night
rsa
AG
Juan Perez, 979.575.7734. We've had his crew to take out 2 large trees in our yard. Excellent work, and a solid price.
maroon barchetta
We used these folks to have several trees taken down and a couple were in tight spots. They did great.

https://www.brazosvalleystumpandtreetx.com/
woodiewood1
Thank all. I will get 2 or 3 out to look at it.
EBrazosAg
AG
Great experience with Andy at my moms house last year.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
maddiedou
AG
woodiewood1 said:

Thank all. I will get 2 or 3 out to look at it.

I know everybody needs to get 2or3 bids but the three of them will all be pretty close

I dont wven ask andy for a price i just mark the trees and he cuts them down. Inhave never been crap that is high

Also brazos has cut a tree down for me for a church that is who they wanted to use and they also did a vwry good job
EvenPar
AG
Since you say they all will be pretty close, what is the average cost per hour for tree removal with stump grinding?

We had 3 post oaks removed. Took the 4 guys a little over 2 hours and it was $500.
maroon barchetta
Not sure about other posters, but three of our trees were near the house or shed and we wanted them to be careful not to have the trees strike the buildings.

Also depends on how big the stumps are.
woodiewood1
rsa said:

Juan Perez, 979.575.7734. We've had his crew to take out 2 large trees in our yard. Excellent work, and a solid price.
I had Juan cut down my tree this morning. Took five guys about five hours. It was a 70 year old, 50 foot dead oak tree that leaned over the house. They took it down piece by piece with ropes and did a great job.....nothing touched my house.

Gear work and fair price. I recommend him anytime.
samsal75
AG
It's JOSE Perez, not Juan; just to clarify.
TyHolden
AG
samsal75 said:

It's JOSE Perez, not Juan; just to clarify.

Brutal Puffin
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.