Coming home!

2,281 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by techno-ag
aggie-1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My company has made me fully remote, so we immediately bought a new house in CS and will be moving next week. My family is beyond excited.
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wohoo!
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Welcome back to Aggieland!
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Congrats! Think of all the Aggie sports you will get to take in!
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieCVQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I did the same bro. Love seeing trees over concrete jungle. It's also big enough now to not be boring.
aggie-1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Welcome back to Aggieland!
This is one of the reasons we chose CS. I have a son (9) and daughter (12). They both love baseball/softball. Can't wait until next season to be able to get them to games.

BTW, any recommendations on youth sports? Or other recommendations for families? I know a lot has changed the last several years.
happyinBCS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
where are you moving from?
aggie-1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
happyinBCS said:

where are you moving from?
Moving from North Carolina. Been here the last 3.5 years. Prior to that was in Michigan for a short period and then Texas before that. Definitely ready to get back. You don't appreciate Texas food until you are somewhere else. Seriously, how do people survive without a Whataburger, much less all the great places to eat in CS.
AggieCVQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Primrose Path 4 date night. Trust me.
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieCVQ said:

Primrose Path 4 date night. Trust me.


100% this
duffelpud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Chicken. Every other night.
"What's this button do?"
BluHorseShu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggie-1997 said:

My company has made me fully remote, so we immediately bought a new house in CS and will be moving next week. My family is beyond excited.
Welcome back…It's hot as all get out, construction on Wellborn still a nightmare and home prices are nuts. But, we have many Dutch bros springing up
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TyHolden said:



It was always a beautiful treat when a metal(ish) group went soft and sang a ballad. This was one of the greatest of all times. Although I always thought the start of the video was misplaced but hey...Cru was often misplaced!
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

TyHolden said:



It was always a beautiful treat when a metal(ish) group went soft and sang a ballad. This was one of the greatest of all times. Although I always thought the start of the video was misplaced but hey...Cru was often misplaced!


Dee Snider has a whole long rant about how the power ballad helped kill metal and let grunge take over.

He makes some good points.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BluHorseShu said:

aggie-1997 said:

My company has made me fully remote, so we immediately bought a new house in CS and will be moving next week. My family is beyond excited.
Welcome back…It's hot as all get out, construction on Wellborn at Holleman, Wellborn at Deacon, Rock Prairie West, Greens Prairie, and 2818, still a nightmare and home prices are nuts. But, we have many Dutch bros springing up


FIFY
aggie-1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I realize this post is self serving and has no impact on anyone else on this board, but this week is move week. Moving company showed up today to start the pack and load. The family is very excited. We will be in our new home this weekend!!!
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Obligatory "We're full! Try Dallas!"

Can't believe nobody went there yet. Lol.

In all seriousness, good luck with your move and welcome back!
Hornbeck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
duffelpud said:

The Chicken. Every other night.
that gets expensive with parking
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggie-1997 said:

I realize this post is self serving and has no impact on anyone else on this board, but this week is move week. Moving company showed up today to start the pack and load. The family is very excited. We will be in our new home this weekend!!!
Welcome back to God's country.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.