Whirlpool Fridge Repair

797 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ukbb2003
ukbb2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My fridge is leaking water from underneath. I have verified that it is not the water connection on the back. Any ideas on how to fix it or recommendations for repair companies?
Dumbfounded
Buddy's Appliance
legalbird
Check your coils at bottom of fridge? When is the last time you cleaned them? Get a vacuum and if you have a compressed air blower (even one of those cans from Office Depot), clean. See if that works. It should be immediate, meaning no more water should be visible. That is a lot faster and cheaper than dealing with service people.
ukbb2003
legalbird said:

Check your coils at bottom of fridge? When is the last time you cleaned them? Get a vacuum and if you have a compressed air blower (even one of those cans from Office Depot), clean. See if that works. It should be immediate, meaning no more water should be visible. That is a lot faster and cheaper than dealing with service people.

I did look at this last night and they were pretty disgusting. I vacuumed it as best I could, but I will try again tonight and also try the compressed air.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.