AAU Basketball - Boys

1,305 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ChampsAg
CTP93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone aware of an AAU Boys Basketball club here in the BCS area? Or any Basketball League for HS age kids for that matter.
RG20
Texas Skills Academy newly forming this summer. We will have a tryout at Allen Academy on the 25th. Call me at 979-324-7657.
wasntme
what are the age ranges that you will have?
How many practices per week, games, travel, costs?
Do you have a website?
RG20
I'm not supposed to advertise on here but would happily discuss at the above number.
wasntme
you're not advertising by just answering a few questions
TXCityGirl
http://www.aggielandsportsalliance.org/
I have heard about this one from a mom
EBrazosAg
AG
TXCityGirl said:

http://www.aggielandsportsalliance.org/
I have heard about this one from a mom

Good folks running it. Way too much parent coaching in some age groups in the past. Hope they are better now and continue to grow. We have a serious lack of travel hoops in this town. Also, would not use AAU in reference to travel basketball. That's a very specific organization and most teams and tournaments have no affiliation with AAU. Kinda like saying Little League .....
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ChampsAg
I talked to Texas Skills Academy. Focus on skills and fundamentals.

Starting with a couple of teams, sounds like around 11-12 years old. Starting in March/April through June/July.

Great guy with some big goals. My son is a little too young right now but I wish him the best.

I text him this morning and we talked tonight. I recommend doing the same if you are interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.