Auto repair shop in College Station

3,185 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AllClean Services
turnag4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommendations for reputable auto repair shop. Specifically, need to have power window motor for truck repaired. I've read reviews on several- Christian Brothers, ProTec, Sevniks all sound good, but I would appreciate any comments. Thanks!
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Brazos Valley Automotive is the best I've used. Good work, fair price, honest folks who have never tried to upsell me useless services. Have had several dealings with them and I trust them.
halibut sinclair
Olympic Automotive on 29th in Bryan.
iisanaggie
AG
We used Krause's on Carson St in Bryan earlier this year. We were very pleased. My husband is very particular. The owner told him to come look at things periodically to make sure he was satisfied. I would highly recommend them!
TexasAggie_02
AG
Stratta in Bryan.
trouble
AG
C & L Automotive
http://www.clautomotivetx.com/
02skiag
AG
Another vote for Brazos Valley Automotive.
Donny Hall
call Stratta Auto for a quote (979) 703-7936 father / son operation thats been around forever. I also co-sign B&B, Sevchiks and plenty of others
2007fightintexasaggie
AG
I've always received fantastic service from Olympic Automotive in Bryan. Buzz is one of the best guys in the business. As a heads up, they're now Brunson's Auto Care and are in the process of moving shop over to the industrial park off of Clark's Lane in Bryan (Hwy 6 & Hwy 21). Their number if (979) 846-0861.

Can't recommend them enough. Very honest and fair on pricing!
cavscout96
AG
02skiag said:

Another vote for Brazos Valley Automotive.
+1
K188Ag
AG
I have used Sevceks for years and have been very happy with them.
aggiepaintrain
AG
def not protec
TxSquarebody
Gordon's Garage...a bit out of the way, but honest and good.
ro828
Another vote for B & B on Coulter in Bryan.
turnag4
AG
Thanks to everyone for all the recommendations!
AggieBarstool
I've had Sevcik's work on 2 of my automatic windows. Greased one; replaced regulator in another. Quick service, fair price, honest work. I feel like a VIP every time I go in. Would def. recommend in a heartbeat.
Crusader
Christian Brothers on the bypass has always been honest, fair, and as good as any on prices.

Sevceks has also been great, but they lost my business when they charged me over $50 extra just to install a new battery (which I had purchased from them for well over $100), and which it took them less than 10 minutes to do.
turnag4
AG
We wound up going to Brazos Valley Automotive, since they were closer to us. We were very pleased with their service and price was fair. Thanks again for all of the recommendations!
AllClean Services
I have used a lot of different auto repair shops near me in Bryan an College Station and have taken my truck exclusively to Asher Automotive on HWY 21 for the past 3 years or so. It's a family owned shop and they are upfront and honest with the work they do.

https://www.asherauto.com

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.