replacement outdoor furniture cushions

1,461 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Birddog
MeKnowNot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyplace local make replacement outdoor furniture cushions?

Thanks in advance!
dallasiteinsa02
I would be curious as well. Every time I have looked into it, the new cushions were more than getting a full new set. It just doesn't make any sense.
SARATOGA
I've used CushionPros.com before. It worked well. But I needed something specific.
halibut sinclair
Lots of different options at the new At Home store.
MeKnowNot
dallasiteinsa02 said:

I would be curious as well. Every time I have looked into it, the new cushions were more than getting a full new set. It just doesn't make any sense.
This is what I found also. The cost of replacement cushions is almost the same cost as replacing the whole set of furniture. I was hoping to find someone local who could possibly re-cover the existing cushions.

I appreciate the on-line replacement suggestions, but when I plug in the dimensions the cost is still as high as trashing the set and starting over. If I do that, I'm going to find something without fabric cushions.
Jetty
AG
Agree with the At Home suggestion. I went in when they first opened and store was a wreck. Went back last week and it's FANTASTIC!! Clean and Tons of items available!
classicdoug
AG
Having an upholstery shop make you new ones is usually even more expensive than just buying a complete new set of furniture. When I had an upholstery guy at my shop, we made plenty. But new foam, fabric, and the labor was always way more expensive than going out and buying new. I'd only suggest it if you need something custom.
techno-ag
AG
Buy some generic outdoor pillows from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Decor-Venue-Resistant-Outdoor-Decorative/dp/B07B3LTRXB
summergal
I just bought some outdoor pillows at Ross, and to finish out what I needed I purchased the remaining colors at Costco. Very inexpensive.
Birddog
AG
Ditto on Amazon. We found some discontinued ones in the deals of the day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.