Roofing experiences good and bad?

4,698 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 12thManStand
MUAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Needing a new roof and need your recommendations. Country couple moved to city and have had some bad experiences with local service people. Want the roofing to go fine, so need your recommendations as to who would do a good job. tia
MUAG
Loaded
AG
We recently had our roof replaced (in Bryan) and used On Point (called their Houston office). We are extremely pleased with the job they did.

https://www.onpointroofingtx.com/
bionat80

RocStout Roofing is a company with integrity and professionalism - they did a great job on my roof and were a pleasure to work with - Highly Recommend!!
https://www.rocstout.com/
CEAg78
AG
Jay Rudder - 979-777-6264

Replaced our roof after the hail storm last year. Quick, clean, affordable.

Then, put the roof on our new house in the summer. Nothing but positive.
kyledr04
AG
Used All-tex Roofing for a project last year. Great work and service.
techno-ag
AG
Good experiences with United. Finished entire job in one day.
Wicked Good Ag
For our rental and our house we used On Point and also Lone Star Roof Systems
Pleased with both. Got a better deal with On Point at the time or would have used Lone Star for both houses done a few months apart
IWannaGoFast1
AG
Roof doesn't leak, but somewhat poor install quality with Crest both times they did my roof. Once when I purchased the home, then again when the tornado hit Bryan. Gave them a second chance as their price was very good, wish I hadn't.
ag009
AG
Adam Bechtold at Schulte Roofing. Did 5 of our rental properties this winter. Made it super easy and straightforward.
ommama
coleasterling said:

Roof doesn't leak, but somewhat poor install quality with Crest both times they did my roof. Once when I purchased the home, then again when the tornado hit Bryan. Gave them a second chance as their price was very good, wish I hadn't.
Ditto. Same experience as far as good price, but poor installation quality. Currently collecting quotes to get roof re-done again. Will not be using Crest.
trouble
AG
We just had Schulte do ours. It was a pain in the butt job (mostly flat roof, weather refused to cooperate, no fault of theirs) and we are very pleased with their work.
Kbeauty63
AG
Grandchamps did our condo complex after the hail storm (less than 2 years after we had a full replacement from a company out of Dallas that also did siding). Grandchamps was FABULOUS! Complex (less than 40 units) done in a week.
Love Gun
Definitely give Scott at Stellar Roofing a call. Great guy and he and his crew will knock that thing out correctly in just a few hours. Very impressed with their work and will highly recommend them.

(979) 324-8227
Copernicus
Second for Jay Rudder! Wonderful experience.
SoTheySay
S
Second Scott!
txxwildcard
Scott at Stellar Roofing 979-324-8227, local guy and is top notch!!!
Ace A
Victor at EV roofing. Local and nice guy
jws456
AG
Give me a ring 979-549-5801 or shoot me an email at josh@stateroofingtexas.com and hopefully I can help you out with any questions you may have.
Itz_an_86ag
AG
We had our roof replaced last year after the hail storm by Josh Sebesta with State Roofing. I see that he posted his contact info above. We had 3 companies bid the job, and his quote was lower than one and pretty much in line with the other. He was responsive and easy to work with, and there were no issues or hidden costs. It was nice to have things go so smoothly and they did a great job. Good luck!
austinrb10
AG
Scott with Steller as others said. Good friend and ocd about perfection.
skeetboy3
AG
Bob Santini is fantastic and been in business in the area for decades
halibut sinclair
Bob Santini is the best. Lone Star Roof Systems also does good work. No jingles, just roofs.
tb9665
Josh with State Roofing did our roof after the hail storm. They did a great job.
RDH80
AG
Also used on point out of Houston .
Very good experience !
TSJ
AG
No experience roofing wise, but Bob Santini is a great man.
skeetboy3
AG
TSJ said:

No experience roofing wise, but Bob Santini is a great man.
He truly is. I love running into him around town. Man of his word and you cannot speak to him without smiling.
MUAG
Thanks for so many of you giving your recommendations. It appears there are several good roofers in the area. Checking references has been interesting. Thanks again. MUAG
MUAG
12thManStand
Scott at Stellar Roofing! Replaced mine after the hail storm and would call again without a doubt.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.