Contractor or handy man recommendations in CS

2,675 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by OTSmith
Ed Carter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommendations for someone that can do a bathroom remodel and other projects in college station. Thank you
Red Krow
Jeff with Circle H Residential Services does awesome work. I have seen several of his remodels. I highly recommend him.
JP76
I can give you an estimate for any type of residential remodel or repair that you may have. You can reach me at

jpp_76@hotmail.com
medic1969p
T Ritchey with Glory Enterprises - many users on here have used his services. He's a small
Aggie owned business. 979-218-2335
AggieMania
If you use, T Ritchey, be sure the job is on the smaller side. He can't seem to handle too big of jobs. A complete bathroom remodel in my opinion is too big for him
CollegeStationMaid
AggieMania said:

If you use, T Ritchey, be sure the job is on the smaller side. He can't seem to handle too big of jobs. A complete bathroom remodel in my opinion is too big for him

If he can't do a job, he's honest and will tell you.
maddiedou
AG
I also can give you a bid on the remodel. Text me at 979-eight two o-l87o. Or email at gdogprop@gmail.com

Gary

Again. I cannot start until August 20th and I am hands on with every bit of the construction and when I start your job I will finish your job 98perxent committed to your job only
Hanrahan
AG
I would definitely give Jason (the jpp email above) a shot. I've used him for years for every kind of task imaginable and he's always been great.
JMac03
AG
JJ Home Repairs does bathrooms. He is a great guy and does great work.

https://www.jjhomerepairs.com/

Legacy Work Spaces
Jasco does a good job if its a bigger job.
OTSmith
Another for Jason Palasota - his email is listed above (jpp_76@hotmail.com). Won't find a better eye and quality work anywhere.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.