Used Furniture Store

4,223 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by studioone
nickstro66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I will be making the move back to College Station from Wisconsin next weekend, and we were wondering if any of y'all knew of any used furniture stores in the BCS area. Google didn't really help us. Looking for maybe a couch and a recliner or a couple chairs. Thanks for the help!
gettingitdone
Check the FB market place. Now is the best time as students will be posting furniture they don't want to move back home.
nickstro66
AG
Didn't even think of that! Thanks!
Captn_Ag05
AG
Welcome back to God's country!
AggiePlaya
AG
gettingitdone said:

Check the FB market place. Now is the best time as students will be posting furniture they don't want to move back home.
This! Tons of recent listings.

Also, if you can access it try:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BCSForSale
MosesHallRAB83
AG
Nick's Nick Nacks on Harvey Mitchell
carpe vinum
AG
There's one on Harvey Mitchell Pkwy in College Station across the road from the Post Office and West a little ways. Next to Southwood Valley Vet Clinic.
Never been in, no idea if it's any good.
UmustBKidding
The place that was harassed by cocs on 2818 I believe move in the business center behind tractor supply. Twin City resale moved in his old place. Think still Vincent Dee Paul downtown and hospice store south of downtown have some furniture. Every dumpster in town is a virtual furniture store right now.
UmustBKidding
Think Nick is history
eloc62
Not trying to advertise here and i did not start the post but a question was asked about the business i am in, so i am going to reply. I own Quality Used Furniture located in CS. We have been in business for 20 years here in town. We have good quality used furniture available for sale to the public. you should be able to find us on our website and our fb page. If you need more info. let me know.
emtes
AG
MosesHallRAB83 said:

I think Nick's Nick Nacks is closed... Looked like it last time I was in the area. Bought a few things from Quality Used Furniture before. I also think Ashley has a warehouse store out on Wellborn near Rock Prairie.
BrazosWifi
eloc62 said:

Not trying to advertise here and i did not start the post but a question was asked about the business i am in, so i am going to reply. I own Quality Used Furniture located in CS. We have been in business for 20 years here in town. We have good quality used furniture available for sale to the public. you should be able to find us on our website and our fb page. If you need more info. let me know.
The Original AG 76
AG
eloc62 said:

Do you buy good used furniture or is it on consignment ? We have a house full of pretty nice furniture we are trying to get rid of ( retirement downsizing) .
thesleepstation
Sponsor
AG
eloc62 said:

I'll vouch for these guys. Good folks, and can get you set up.
Aggie Owned and Operated by Jarrad and Elisha McLeod Class of 2003 and 2006! The Official Mattress Provider of TexAgs!
nickstro66
AG
Thank you everyone for the help. My wife and I are very excited to be back in College Station. I checked out the Facebook page and we found some stuff we really like. We're definitely going to check out your store when we get to town!
TransplantedRedRaider
IWe've sold furniture to Quality Used Furniture twice. Both times, I felt like they gave us a fair price, and they arranged to have it moved to the store. Seemed like nice people.
eloc62
The Original AG 76 said:

eloc62 said:

Do you buy good used furniture or is it on consignment ? We have a house full of pretty nice furniture we are trying to get rid of ( retirement downsizing) .
Yes, we buy good used furniture from the public. We prefer to buy it outright from you when we take possession of it, rather than consignment so you don't have to wait for your money. Just call the store at 979-693-8669 to set up an appt. for us to send our buyer to your house to give you an estimate. Thanks.
TheAlarmGuy
https://habitatbcs.org/restore/
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Sell the snowblower before you leave.
AggieBarstool
MosesHallRAB83 said:

Closed a long time ago.

The "Quality Used Furniture" store a building or two over is legit!
studioone
UmustBKidding said:

The place that was harassed by cocs on 2818 I believe move in the business center behind tractor supply. Twin City resale moved in his old place. Think still Vincent Dee Paul downtown and hospice store south of downtown have some furniture. Every dumpster in town is a virtual furniture store right now.

who was harassed by COCS?
war hymn aggie
AG
https://www.facebook.com/groups/collegestationtxbuyandsell/

Also Quality Used Furniture is decent.
The Original AG 76
AG
eloc62 said:

The Original AG 76 said:

eloc62 said:

Yes, we buy good used furniture from the public. We prefer to buy it outright from you when we take possession of it, rather than consignment so you don't have to wait for your money. Just call the store at 979-693-8669 to set up an appt. for us to send our buyer to your house to give you an estimate. Thanks.
do you guys buy beds incl box springs and mattresses ?
eloc62
no, but we will by the frame.
studioone
umustbelkidding i still wanna know who was harassing the people who were there before twin city..
UmustBKidding
Ask eloc what happens if you leave your wares in a parking space or on the sidewalk
studioone
um.. it takes up valuable parking space so that their customers park in other parkingspots for other businesses and those businesses dont get customers because of this?

and then code enforcement comes by and it gets tidied up and everyone has their allowed parking space?

or stuff gets put on other peoples sidewalks, in front of other businesses?

Thats not why the businesses that were there previously moved, though... where Twin city is now..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.