Mashing Massage Near BCS?

2,767 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by chrissysmassage
Txmoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for anyone who can perform a "mashing" massage around the BCS area. Mashing is where the therapist uses their legs and feet to apply more pressure to muscles than they can with their arms and hands. Intended to go deeper than the traditional deep tissue massage.
91_Aggie
AG
you are looking ashiatsu

I haven't had it, but there is one person at College Station massage that does this. (this place is in the Fox & HOund shopping center. MIght be others but if you google Ashiatsu you'll get better results than googling "mashing"

https://www.massagebook.com/College_Station~Massage~Shanna
mtec
I know they offer something similar to this at FaceLogic in the shopping center by the Rock Prairie Kroger. I have been there before for a regular massage and a facial and have had a great experience thus far. They have bamboo canes on the ceiling for the masseuse to hold onto while walking on your back while on the table.
Txmoe
AG
Thanks very much for the assistance! That's exactly the information I was looking for.
CollegeStationMaid
Chrissy's Massage near CS Wal-Mart does. Chrissy does a great job.
Its Not Rocket Surgery
AG
CollegeStationMaid said:

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone about Chrissy. It's hard enough for me to get an appointment as it is.

Joking aside, Chrissy started this type of treatment about a year ago. She is outstanding.
CollegeStationMaid
Its Not Rocket Surgery said:

CollegeStationMaid said:

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone about Chrissy. It's hard enough for me to get an appointment as it is.

Joking aside, Chrissy started this type of treatment about a year ago. She is outstanding.

I know! I started seeing Chrissy when she was in school for massage therapy. That's what happens when you provide great service
chrissysmassage
Y'all are the sweetest damn peeps! I'm happy to help muscle mashing! I was told I could be a grape stomped as well! Currently taking text requests. 9795743128.
Relocating to 2350 Harvey Mitchell Parkway South in July this summer!
www.chrissysmassage.com
chrissysmassage
Y'all are the sweetest damn peeps! I'm happy to help muscle mashing! I was told I could be a grape stomped as well! Currently taking text requests. 9795743128.
Relocating to 2350 Harvey Mitchell Parkway South in July 2021 this summer!
www.chrissysmassage.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.