Country Club Social Membership

2,164 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by firefly1204
unmade bed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking at both Traditions and Pebble Creek. Anyone have any opinions of either?
nought
AG
What are you wanting to get out of the membership?

Depending on where you live, it will be a pretty good drive to one or the other of those two clubs -- they are a good 25 minutes apart.

Don't forget about Miramont while you're at it.

Traditions is newer and has a nicer clubhouse. I can't compare the pools between the two because Pebble Creek is refurbishing theirs right now.

Pebble Creek has tons of family/kid-friendly events where the kids get to run around outside, play in a bounce house, etc.

You'll find better food at, say, a chain restaurant such as BJ Brewhouse than at those clubs.
unmade bed
Yeah, sorry should have given more info. Mainly looking for a place that will give the kids something to do locally during the summer. We live closer to PC but the drive to Traditions isn't bad.
nought
AG
If you're wanting stuff for the kids to do, it is hard to beat Pebble Creek.

They have a kids' club that will watch the kids for you while you eat if you want. Most people don't do that though, because the country club puts out all sorts of lawn games and stuff for the kids to do. You can sit down at the cantina downstairs, eat/drink, and watch your kids wear themselves out until it is time to go home. Plus there's the pool (which is being completely re-done right now).

Tailgate88
AG
How much are social memberships to PC?
mgreen
They are both so cheap do both if you can. Neither has a food minimum which is great. I belong to both and they are both great. Traditions has some incredible adult events. Both cater to families and kids.
firefly1204
I'm not a member of either but the pool/s at Traditions are great. My child loves them!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.