West Bryan New Baseball/Soccer Stadium in the Atlas Development

1,891 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by lockett93
bcstx06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wouldn't a new stadium for the new Minor League Soccer team and the Brazos Valley Bombers be a great idea?

The Sugar Land Skeeters Minor League Baseball Stadium:

Do you think something like this would help spur development for West Bryan?
Stupe
S
As long as it's built by a Bryan tax bond.
TellMeMore
Certainly, add that to a long list of things that would enhance the area if our county population was nearly 700.000, instead of 1/3 that number.
CEAg78
AG
The Bombers are NOT a minor league team. Though I'm sure many would like their attendance. Low ticket prices are a big reason for the high attendance.
bcstx06
CEAg78 said:

The Bombers are NOT a minor league team. Though I'm sure many would like their attendance. Low ticket prices are a big reason for the high attendance.
Never said they were. Wouldn't it be nice if we could turn them into one though? The soccer team will be a minor league team though.
Carnwellag2
bcstx06 said:

Wouldn't a new stadium for the new Minor League Soccer team and the Brazos Valley Bombers be a great idea?

that looks great and is a great idea - i fully support if paid for by Bryan Taxes.

-signed a College Station resident
Cyp0111
A&M is minor league sports...
Stupe
S
Carnwellag2 said:

bcstx06 said:

that looks great and is a great idea - i fully support if paid for by Bryan Taxes.

-signed a College Station resident
If it actually sits in the City of Bryan, that is absolutely correct. If it's in the county, that's different.
lockett93
AG
Bombers ballpark is currently undergoing a $1.8MM renovation which will include a turf field, new grandstands and a new scoreboard. They will configure it to support a developmental houston dynamos professional soccer team as well.

http://m.theeagle.com/brazos_sports/bombers-geva-houston-dynamo-bringing-minor-league-soccer-team-to/article_68039942-dc80-11e6-bf3e-43f191898477.html?mode=jqm

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.