People who take their shoes off at movie theatre ...

11,778 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggiePirate
kevmiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't do that.
You're not at your house.

Went to movies at premiere in Bryan and about 4-5 people sitting with their socks and shoes off and bare feet propped up on seat directly in front of them.

Have a little respect for others or rent a dvd and stay at home
75AG
AG
I always choose the seat where someone has their feet. It pisses them off.
duffelpud
AG
FlyRod
And don't get me started on what people do on planes...taking their shoes off, eating limburger cheese sandwiches, pouring their extra body mass into your space...
FNG
quote:
And don't get me started on what people do on planes...taking their shoes off, eating limburger cheese sandwiches, pouring their extra body mass into your space...

And getting their Travel Scrabble tiles all over the place!
redd38
AG
It's a movie theater, the whole thing is gross. You wade through a marsh of spilt coke and popcorn to get to your body fluid stained seat and you're complaining about a few bare feet?
kraut
AG
quote:
And don't get me started on what people do on planes...taking their shoes off, eating limburger cheese sandwiches...
And in some cases you don't know which is which...
Wildmen03
AG
If I find someone that puts their feet between the back rests and onto my armrest, I've been known run my finger up the bottom of their foot.

I don't give a ****, I want to freak them out. It works every time.
FlyRod
That was YOUR finger???
halibut sinclair
quote:
That was YOUR finger???
That was your FINGER???
marrocco
(Restraining myself from posting "THAT was your finger?")

Some day some poor fool is going to put their feet up on the back of the chair I'm occupying and I'm going to respond by grabbing their ankles and leaning forward until their boney butt has been pulled out of their own seat onto the floor.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Twitter
Average Joe
AG
I don't like Twitter, either!
LunitadelNox
I take my shoes off at the theater so that I can sit cross-legged, but I would never dream of putting them on a seat in front of me, even more so if someone is SITTING there.

I have leaned my leg on the seat next to me, but that's because I was in a cast at the time, and I made sure my nasty foot was hanging off the edge of the seat.
Aggie
AG
im suprised management of theatres allows this.. Obvioisly there are no ushers in theatre during movie but they could make an announcement prior to movie much like they do with cell phones.

It's rude, Inconsiderate and pretty nasty.

I will say you see this happen much more at premiere in Bryan.. Very few and far between in cinemark college station in my experiences.

Scotch
AG
These pretzels are making me thirsty.
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
I guess you don't fly international very often. You can bet I will take my shoes off on a 16hr flight. I have enough respect not to put my feet on someone's chair though.
Science Denier
AG
I take my shoes off both on an airplane and in movie theaters. I leave my socks on.

But, I'm old.
OnlyANobody
quote:
I take my shoes off at the theater so that I can sit cross-legged
This. I'm really short. My toes just touch the floor.
LastHamlet
AG
I also lean my chair back on a flight.
FlyRod
Which is far worse than taking one's shoes off.

Fortunately I almost always get that Economy Plus seat with no one in front of me...in addition to numerous business/first class upgrades that are always welcome (esp. on intl. flights).
LastHamlet
AG
quote:

Fortunately I almost always get that Economy Plus seat with no one in front of me...in addition to numerous business/first class upgrades that are always welcome (esp. on intl. flights).
I do the same. Although if I do get stuck in economy if the guy behind me leans his seat back you can bet your butt I will do the same. I'm not going to be uncomfortable for several hours just because someone has long legs.
FlyRod
T&P for poors who fly coach.
75AG
AG
quote:

Thank God for upgrades. However, in the old days when I was stuck in coach, I would always point my airvent at the bald spot on the dude who leaned his seat back. Got 'em every time!
LastHamlet
AG
quote:
quote:

Thank God for upgrades. However, in the old days when I was stuck in coach, I would always point my airvent at the bald spot on the dude who leaned his seat back. Got 'em every time!
Did you lean your seat back if the seat was empty or a short person was sitting behind you? If so, the guy can lean his seat back as well. You.re right though. Thank God for upgrades.
FlyRod
Other tactics are shining your light on them while they try to sleep, or leaning forward and breathing heavily like a pervert.
75AG
AG
Yep. Even if a giant fat guy was behind me. But only if the guy in front of me leaned back.
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
Other tactics are shining your light on them while they try to sleep, or leaning forward and breathing heavily like a pervert.
What do I have to do?
Post removed:
by user
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
quote:
Putting feet on wall....
taking all of the armrest... from the middle seat...

Bringing little tiny kids to an R movie clearly because you dont care about their well being or that they ruin it for the adults around them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.