Need a roofer..

3,125 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Max06
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
any recommendations?
Justified
Americas choice
Sticks&Stones
AG
Schulte is the only one I have ever used, but I was very satisfied.

I can honestly testify that no bullets have ever penetrated my roof
Chazz03
AG
Crest roofing

Those other two are fine but better be ready for them to schedule and reschedule and then reschedule you again
slyk
Bob Santini w/On-Top Roofing
patrick.redmill
I recently had my main roof replaced this past Fall. I called numerous contractors for an estimate, including Bob Santini, Crest, United, and Schulte.

First of all, Bob Santini is the coolest guy in the universe. I called him asking for a quote. He declined, because he felt that other contractors in the area would do a better job on a flat roof. He gave me what he thought were the best candidates for the job and the best material of construction (an endless debate for flat roofs). Also some negotiation pointers

I've used Schulte before on a smaller roof, and they provided an estimate last time (did not end up using them, though). When I used them, they did really great work. Generally recommended.

We used United this last time around, based on Bob's rec and a competive bid. Very, very satisfied. I've had other, non-roofing, contractors comment on how nice the roof is. Give them a shot at an estimate.

Of the four, Crest is the only one I didn't have a great experience with. After much cajoling on my part, I never even got an estimate from them. It put my project back weeks. I understand these contractors are busy, but at least send me a "thanks, but too busy for more jobs right now" message. *shrugs*
iisanaggie
AG
Bob Santini just did our roof. Very nice guy and great price. He doesn't push all of the "fluff" like the other guys. He is very busy so get on the list now.
Frio Cielo
Bob's the man!
skeetboy3
AG
quote:
Bob Santini w/On-Top Roofing
end of thread
studioone
sorry.. won't use bob... I've tried for a week to get him to come check my roof... he is either very absent minded or he doesnt need my business..
Max06
AG
Schulte is putting a roof on my place now. They weren't the cheapest, but their warranty was twice what everyone else offered.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.