LG TV Problems with Screen

3,452 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tailgate88
texag47
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have had this LG Plasma (I know, not the best) TV for 3-4 years and its having this problem with the picture. No problems at all with the audio. Just wondering if any of you have seen or heard of this and is it something that is worth trying to fix??

I wouldn't normally expect to fix a flat-screen TV but seeing that this one is only 3-4 years old, I am not sure if something like this should've happened already?

Tim Weaver
It's trash. Modern electronics cost way more to repair (if you can even find somebody willing) than it is to just replace it.

But on the good side, you can get an LED screen instead of plasma which will save you a little electricity, and most modern TV's have wifi connectivity now. You can watch netflix right from inside the TV!

I say this, while sitting in front of my old Phillips tube-style boat anchor!
galveston
AG
You may try Lin's. Recently fixed a TV for the family.

http://linstvservice.com/
CrazyAgE
You might try and Google the issue. My dad actually had an issue with his tv once and ended up able to fix it on his own. That at least bought him a few more years before something else happened and he then bought a new one. Then he also had an issue with another tv in the house that, if he were to have paid to have it fixed, he would have been better off buying a new tv - which he did.

Like the above poster stated, electronics are crap these days
Tailgate88
AG
Try posting this on The Nerdery.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.