good daily lunch specials

685 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by tripperwill
Cochise
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It seems like a lot of restaurants have good deals on Tuesday for lunch. Do any places do anything good on other days of the week? I'm tired of eating Rosa'a taco plates.
txag1876
AG
Dairy Queen has decent lunch specials everyweekday. I don't know off hand exactly what they are though.
SaskAg
AG
Hebert's has a pot roast sandwhich, chips, and drink special every day.
Quantum ace
AG
The Corner on northgate used to have $5 lunch specials everyday, but I haven't been in a while.

I used to get the buffalo chicken tacos there, and they were excellent.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Souper Salad has discounted buffet on Wednesday. I believe it is $4.99 plus the price of a drink (and you must order a drink to get the special - not water).
Zzz
Fifty-cent pepperoni rolls @ Buck's pizza all day on Tuesdays.

In my opinion, much tastier than Double Dave's.

jasonarredondo
quote:
The Corner on northgate used to have $5 lunch specials everyday, but I haven't been in a while.

i still see the sign up that they do, been meaning to try it out, does anyone know if that includes a drink?
Cochise
i recently moved back here to CS. it's been so long I don't remember, but Gumby's and Buck's both have pizza rolls; i can't remember who's are better though? I hate Double Dave's pizza rolls.
tripperwill
AG
The Corner does include a drink, and each every day is a different combo and all of them are excellent.
Also, I agree about Double Daves pizza rolls sucking. I like Buck's and Gumby's better. Gumby's though are crappy sometimes on Tuesdays.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.