Outdoors
Sponsored by

Any Sig P365 X comp owners here?

386 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by RoadkillBBQ
HillCountry15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looked at one today at Bass Pro. Liked the way it felt, but looks like there are several different variants of the P365. Also, after some quick research online, bass pro was retailing it for about $50-$75 more than what I found on guns.com
ghollow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have had one for a couple of years. I really like it. I have several of the extended mags for it. I like them better than the ones that came with it. When I carry, it is usually the one I wear. Pretty accurate. I have sent probably 500 rounds down the pipe. Not a single misfire. I also run a red dot on it. I like it better than my Glock
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
91AggieLawyer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought a used stainless slide standard P365 (no safety) at Bass Pro a few weeks ago for 399. I don't know if the stainless made it an ugly duckling or not but, while I wanted blue, I didn't pass on that. Academy and Grab-a-gun both have the optics ready standard P365 (blue/no safety) for $499.

Can't speak to the other models/variants but might look at an XL for my wife if she likes mine but wants a model with a bigger grip.
RoadkillBBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
91AggieLawyer said:

I bought a used stainless slide standard P365 (no safety) at Bass Pro a few weeks ago for 399. I don't know if the stainless made it an ugly duckling or not but, while I wanted blue, I didn't pass on that. Academy and Grab-a-gun both have the optics ready standard P365 (blue/no safety) for $499.

Can't speak to the other models/variants but might look at an XL for my wife if she likes mine but wants a model with a bigger grip.

The grip on the XL can be further improved by changing the grip module to one made by Wilson Combat. Mine feels much better in my hand after that change.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.