Outdoors
Sponsored by

Hunting S Africa with Bronkhorst Safaris

600 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Reel Aggies
Reel Aggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We were invited by our friends to travel to S Africa on a hunting trip they won in a charity auction. Was curious if anyone had used this outfit before and had any reviews.
YDog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am fortunate that I've been to Africa multiple times on safari.
While I have heard of this outfit, I've never used them or know of anyone who has.

I wanted to pass along a couple of websites that might be of more help with your question:
https://accuratereloading.com/
https://www.africahunting.com/

They both have forums and a wealth of info on everything safari.

Hope this helps.
Reel Aggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cool thank you!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.