Outdoors
Sponsored by

Savage LRH .300 Win Mag - For Sale

1,362 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TH36
TH36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Savage LRH .300 Win Mag
Leupold Back Country rings - 30mm
RCBS reloading dies
1 box of 220 ELD-X and 1 Box 200gr ELD-X (about 80-90 rounds left each box)
Brass and some of my reloads.

Been fired maybe 30 times, took it to the range once.

$900 for all. Will entertain offers.

Located outside of Dripping Springs and work in Austin/Cedar Park. 512-Nine40-fourteen25. Or Pm.
clarythedrill
Can I ask why you are selling? Last week I bought a Savage 110 Tactical in 300 Winmag. Havent shot it yet but plan on breaking in the barrel and zeroing in the next few days.
TH36
clarythedrill said:

Can I ask why you are selling? Last week I bought a Savage 110 Tactical in 300 Winmag. Havent shot it yet but plan on breaking in the barrel and zeroing in the next few days.

Absolutely! I just don't have much need for it, I bought it to be my "mountain" gun and haven't even made it up there yet. I've got a Rem 700 in 7 Mag so technically I've already got that covered. I was gunna go with something like a 6.5 PRC that is still a magnum per say but will be a lil bit more fun to tinker with and shoot. This gun is like shooting a howitzer which I get, that's what it's meant to be. It also just doesn't fit me all that well. I held a weatherby this weekend and like it much better.
clarythedrill
TH36 said:

clarythedrill said:

Absolutely! I just don't have much need for it, I bought it to be my "mountain" gun and haven't even made it up there yet. I've got a Rem 700 in 7 Mag so technically I've already got that covered. I was gunna go with something like a 6.5 PRC that is still a magnum per say but will be a lil bit more fun to tinker with and shoot. This gun is like shooting a howitzer which I get, that's what it's meant to be. It also just doesn't fit me all that well. I held a weatherby this weekend and like it much better.
Thank you. Just making sure it was not due to inaccuracy or a shortcoming in the rifle.
Monkeypox
AG
I am interested. Just sent you a text.
TH36
Monkeypox said:

I am interested. Just sent you a text.

SPF to Monkeypox.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.