Outdoors
Sponsored by

I know whose house I'm going to when the SHTF

2,134 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dirk Diggler
Van Buren Boy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw this around the corner from my sister's house in Richardson.

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
My HOA sent me a notice for just looking at that pic.
hunter2012
AG
Might as well dump your guns on the lawn if you want them to be stolen so badly.
AgsMnn
AG
Real question, who is this OB'er, and why did they not post that they bought this.
AggieRob93
AG
The Home Improvement board would not be impressed with the condition of those shutters.
Buck Turgidson
There's a guy like that, but also with two military surplus Hummers that I pass every day in Houston. He lives in a flood prone area, so these vehicles get used (at least periodically).
Dirk Diggler
AG
The Duece and a half does allright if maintained properly. Terrible on fuel mileage. They have military service back to WWII. 10 years ago I had a Soldier that bought one as a joke, and would drive it to work 2-3 times a week. Even though it is no longer in our official fleet and it was his private vehicle , the Battalion Command Sergeant Major required the Soldier to wear his Kevlar helmet, eye pro, and gloves while driving it on post. ( same requirement/ standard as driving a current in service military vehicle). It never deter'd the Soldier.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.