Outdoors
Sponsored by

Yo quiero Diesel 4wd

2,161 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by chucktheaggiejeweler
chucktheaggiejeweler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
I'm looking for Ford, Chevy, GMC (open to look at Dodge), true Quad Cab, 4WD, Diesel, mid trim package, clear blue title, well kept truck. (Prefer 6 seater)

I'm 30-35k range on price.

Anyone know of any good ones out there?
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
cupofjoe04
AG
chucktheaggiejeweler said:

I'm looking for Ford, Chevy, GMC (open to look at Dodge), true Quad Cab, 4WD, Diesel, mid trim package, clear blue title, well kept truck. (Prefer 6 seater)

I'm 30-35k range on price.

Anyone know of any good ones out there?

I just bought a crew cab 4WD gas burner. I'll just say the used market is REALLY thin still. Prices are high (great for trade/sell, bad for buying). I got a great deal as we are up against the end of the quarter and I found someone with a truck that needed to make a sale to hit a quota bonus, hope you can find the same. But we were looking for several months before the right deal came our way.

I test drove a Sierra 1500 crew cab diesel, and that was a nice truck. Elevation package had more than I need, but I liked that little diesel.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG

You need one of these Bad Boy 4x4s!
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
That looks fun, but I think it would have me hauling considerably fewer cows or fifth wheels...
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
drummer0415
AG
Not trying to be a jerk, but in that price range you're looking at truck that's at least 5-7 years old and probably 200k miles. Just trying to let you know the truck market (even used) is crazy right now.
fightingfarmer09

Get creative.
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
You are not being a jerk at all. I am unicorn hunting, but I know it.
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
Awesome!
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
Aggieangler93
AG
Yep....I always bought used in the past as well. Looking for 2 months or so this year, I got tired of trying to find the unicorn and everything else was 90% of new cost with no warranty left, so I ended up buying new. Don't regret it for a second.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Post removed:
by user
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
Sooo...

Would you like to sell me your very new, used diesel? I have $35,000 cash I'll put in your hand today. I'll even throw in a smoked brisket and some bacon wrapped tenderloin, even a bro hug if you like.
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.