Outdoors
Sponsored by

Boykin Spaniel Puppies HRCH MHR x HRCH MHR

2,917 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by houstonLBD
houstonLBD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Edit: puppies all placed in homes
Have a couple male puppy spots available for any Ags out there looking for a great hunting/family Boykin. This is my Ariel's last litter. She is the only breeding Boykin in Texas who is a Hunting Retriever Champion (HRCH, she was the 1st Boykin in Texas) and a Master Hunter Retriever (MHR, also the first and only Boykin in Texas). Twenty-Five Hundred dollars.

HRCH Leine MHR x HRCH Ariel MHR
1 of only 2 breedings in the country this year between 2 AKC Master Hunter Retrievers.

HRCH Brandywines Summer Shandy Leine MHR: Leine is the only active breeding Boykin in the country to pass the HRC International Grand, doing so in 2017 at just 3 years of age. He earned his HRCH prior to turning 2 years of age. At the Boykin National Retriever Field Trial, Leine is a 3x Finalist in the Open Class, taking home a 4th Place in 2016, and JAMs in 2017 and 2019 in Open, on just 4 entries (75% finish rate). Leine is a proven producer, having produced 4 HRCH titles, the 2017 Puppy National Champion, and several other placements in the National. Leine is out of GRHRCH UH Chief MH MHR OCH10,14 and HRCH Lexie Lue. Leine has OFA Good Hips and is DM and EIC clear.
https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1652537

HRCH Wrecker's Southern Mermaid MHR: Ariel is a 5x Boykin National Retriever Field Trial Finalist, finishing 5 National field trials on just 6 entries (83% finish rate). In 2014 she was a finalist in Novice, in 2015 she was a finalist in Open and Intermediate (JAM), in 2016 she finished 3rd in the Open class, and in 2019 she was a finalist completing the final series in Open. On just 4 entries in the Open class at the Retriever National, she has finished 3 out of 4 (75% finish rate in Open) with her best finish being a 3rd. Ariel is 100% amateur owner trained/handled, with every pass she's earned coming from her owner. Ariel is out of 4x BSS National Champion HRCH Wrecker PCH05 UICH06 NCH06 UOCH08 and Remington Steele. Ariel's offspring has produced 1 HRCH, 2HRs, 1 JHR, 1 SHR, a 2017 Puppy National 2nd and a 2019 Intermediate National 2nd. Ariel has OFA Good Hips and is clear on EIC, DM, and CEA.
https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1658526
https://www.pawprintgenetics.com/pedigrees/dogs/details/130/

This repeat breeding is responsible for producing HRCH Flynn SHR who recently competed alongside Ariel and Leine in the 2019 Fall Grand, a Boykin first where mother/father/son all competed at the same Grand together. HR Ale is also out of Ariel and Leine who is 1 finished pass shy of becoming HRCH Ale. With the proven track record in the field of this repeat breeding (both by sire/dam/offspring), we decided this was the best breeding to go with for Ariel's last breeding. I believe Ariel to be the last breeding daughter of 4x BSS Champion Wrecker, and Wrecker daughters have a proven track record in the field and their offspring. Wrecker daughter's have produced 5 HRCH dogs and 3 BSS National Champions, along with several placements and HRs. Combine that with a stellar Chief son in Leine, and we know we have something special. Litter will be registered with BSS, AKC, and UKC. Please email Josh Martinek at josh.martinek@yahoo.com if you're interested in getting on the waiting list. Puppies whelped January 2, 2020, due to go out to homes around 1st weekend in March.
http://huntingboykinpedigree.com/puppy.asp?id=812

MouthBQ98
AG
That's the problem with mono-color breeds. You can't tell the pups apart easily. Cute pups!
pdc093
Apologies for this frivolous post. But...I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT PUPPY!
EFE
AG
I know if you have to ask, but...

What's the going rate on one of these pups?
AgResearch
AG
EFE said:

End of the OP's first paragraph:

Quote:

Twenty-Five Hundred dollars.
houstonLBD
AG
EFE said:

I think I said in the post, but 2500.
EFE
AG
my bad, I was looking for numbers not text
houstonLBD
AG
1 male pup left!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.