Outdoors
Sponsored by

License Plate Info

2,451 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Picard
Bandit99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Longtime lurker, and class of '99 that drank too much and ended up floating around until I was offered a job.

Had a minor issue tonight where a 13 year old girl was hit by eggs in my front yard, and would like to have a conversation with some parents. My wife got lucky while taking some kids home and ended up behind the vehicle the teens were in. We have the license plate number, and would like to use that information to contact the parents. I'm 75% sure it's going to be folks I know, as Wichita Falls is not as large as some folks think. I'll happily make a donation for beer or a nominal fee to cover the costs of this service. I'll PM or email the tag number to anyone who can be of assistance.

Not a huge deal, but would love to visit with some parents.
tamc93
AG
you could also use the community witch hunt app Nextdoor if you have it in your area. Post it there and the parents and all of the neighbors will find out.

edit - kidding sort of.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
FSGuide
Send me the plate info: TheTexaspi@gmail.com
ttha_aggie_09
AG
FSGuide said:

Send me the plate info: TheTexaspi@gmail.com

It's happening!
GarryowenAg
AG
Updates?!
FSGuide
SpiDer09 said:

Updates?!

They were tracked down, water boarded, fisted and returned to their parents. I was only there for the detainment & water boarding. The OP did the fisting on his own after I left.

J/K
LOL
Bandit99
We were tied up on Saturday and Sunday, so unfortunately did not get back to this thread.

FSGuide is indeed the man and we were able to locate the address. Unfortunately, this address is located in one of the large Section 8 apartment complexes in Wichita Falls, and the registration did not include the apartment information(not sure this is an area I would want to blindly approach a door in anyway). I did provide the information to the girls parents with the option that they can do with it as they please.

I was an idiot kid once, so did not really want to get a kid in trouble. However, the idea of letting them know they could be found was definitely enticing.

Thanks again FS Guide, and let me know your beverage of choice through email. I'll venmo or paypal you for your services!
DeWrecking Crew
Drop a note under the wipers on the Windshield with the title on front "I know what you did last summer" but draw one line thru Summer and write Week next to it.
Picard
AG
FSGuide said:

SpiDer09 said:

Updates?!

They were tracked down, water boarded, fisted and returned to their parents. I was only there for the detainment & water boarding. The OP did the fisting on his own after I left.

J/K
LOL

Fisted? Jeez man!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.