Outdoors
Sponsored by

Custom Rifle for sale

5,685 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RM76
Agshooter05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy AGS!
I have one of my old comp rifles I am trying to sell. The rifle is built on a Stiller Predator action and is cerakoted flat dark earth. Rifle is sitting in a brand new McRee's chassis with a jewell trigger & a custom bolt knob installed by Carl Campfeld. The rifle comes with a regular bolt as well as a mag bolt custom built by PTG. Build comes with 3 separate barrels and a West Texas Ordinance switch lug. All you have to do is loosen the screw on the switch lug and then you can change the barrels out by hand. Barrels include a brand new 308 barrel chambered by GAP rifles. Also includes a bartlein 6.5 Creedmoor barrel with approx. 2300 rounds and a bartlein 6.5 SAUM barrel with approx 150 rounds. Also included is 175 pieces of multi fired Norma 6.5 SAUM neck turned brass. Load information available for both 6.5 barrels. 6.5 CM is still shooting .5 MOA and 6.5 SAUM is shooting sub .5 MOA @ 840 yds. Asking $3500 for everything included. Please email agshooter05@hotmail.com. Thanks & Gig' Em

[URL=.html][/URL]

[URL=.html][/URL]

[URL=.html][/URL]

[URL=.html][/URL]

[URL=.html][/URL]

[URL=.html][/URL]

[URL=.html][/URL]

[URL=.html][/URL]

[URL=.html][/URL]
RCR06
AG
That thing is awesome. I don't really have a need for something like that, but I'll give you a thread bump. Hopefully someone will bite.
Agshooter05
Thanks and it has been a great rifle. The 6.5 CM barrel has won a few matches and the 6.5 SAUM barrel has dropped a pig cold bore at 736 yds
TxSquarebody
DoubleOught-BMA
AG
This is a great rifle for someone looking to get into the sport. I just had one built... otherwise I'd be giving this one a hard look. Out of curiosity, how did you like the switchlug setup? Thinking about having WTO modify my impact precision action and existing barrel to do something similar. Would you do it again?
Agshooter05
I loved the switch lug setup and it definitely has it advantages. As somebody that didn't have the gunsmithing tools or knowledge at the time to swap barrels it allowed me to a have a switch barrel rifle which I had always coveted. The other advantage was I could swap barrels in the field. When I went pronghorn hunting in New Mexico I was able to have the creedmoor barrel on for prairie dogs with the Saum barrel in the case doubling as a back up rifle Incase my 300 went down. As far as the Impact goes, I wouldn't switch it over to a switch lug system. One of the main beauties of the Impact actions are their tolerances are so good that you can just swap barrels from action to action. This allows you to buy pre fit barrels from any gunsmith in the country. If you went to the switch lug system you would be limited to either shipping your action off or re using the same gunsmith each time you needed a new barrel.
Wodanaz
DoubleOught-BMA
AG
Cool deal... good feedback! Thanks! Good luck selling your rifle.
Agshooter05
I'll do/provide load development to whoever buys this rifle for all 3 barrels. All you have to do is provide me the components and let me know which bullets you are wanting to shoot
Agshooter05
Bump for price drop
Agshooter05
Decided to put this back on the market...
aggiec05
AG
Drooling. Have 0 need for this, but I will admire and be jealous of whoever purchases it.
RiskManager93
AG
You made it move.

I, too, have zero need for this but am jealous of the man who purchases it.
RM76
AG
Just curious, what competition do you compete in . . . F-Class, PCR, or other? Nice precision rifle set by the way!
Agshooter05
I actually compete in the PRS. This was originally my main match rifle but then became my back up which is why I spun up the 308 barrel to use as a trainer. However, this year I switched over to Curtis Actions so I'm just getting rid of all my old 90 degree actions.
RM76
AG
PRS is what I originally typed -- dang auto-correct! Those curtis actions are really nice. Good luck with the sale. That is a nice rig you have there!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.